27

Jungkook put his hand on the door and stood there for a minute, thinking. I could tell he was debating about opening the door. He sighed and opened the door quickly, revealing Jungsuk and his guard standing there. Jungkook stared at him dead in the eyes. Jungsuk smirked and looked at me then at Jungkook. "Hello brother, " Jungsuk said with a quiet laugh. "What do you want?" Jungkook said with an aggravated voice.

I walked down a few steps to make out more of what they were saying. Every time I looked at Jungsuk was brought to me. I feared what he had done to Jungkook, Kevin, Drake, and whoever else he had hurt. I knew he was smart and powerful and it gave me nightmares. But, I also knew Jungkook was more clever than him, and that made me feel safe.

Jungsuk had whispered something to Jungkook, making Jungkook turn around to look at me. Worryness was shone in his eyes as he glanced at me then back at Jungsuk. Jungkook nodded his head then stepped outside with Jungsuk, resulting in him closing the door behind him. I quickly ran down the stairs and stood a fair distance from the window. I watched them talk, Jungkook seemed worried but pissed. I knew Jungsuk was talking him into something that I couldn't know about, and I had to find out.

After a few mins while they were talking I watched Jungkook clench his fists and his teeth, it seemed as he was getting angrier by the minute. He had controlled himself and still kept his dead stare with Jungsuk, intimidating him. Jungsuk held out his hand to Jungkook, waiting for him to shake it. Jungkook just stared at him in amusement. Jungsuk smirked at Jungkook then stared at me through the window. His smile grew on his face as he lifted his hand up and did a little wave to me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, knowing what he was doing.

Jungkook said something to Jungsuk, making him look at Jungkook then nod his head. He turned away and left peacefully as he got in the car they had driven here. Jungkook still stood there while they left. He looked down at the ground, shaking his head. He tapped his foot and then walked away to the door. I quickly went to the entrance and stood there, waiting for Jungkook to come in.

I was biting the inside of my cheek from me being nervous and scared. Jungkook opened the door then closed it behind him once he had gotten inside. He didn't look at me, instead, he kept walking forward towards the kitchen counter. I scoffed at him not saying anything about what just happened. I walked up to him with annoyance as he stood there at the kitchen counter. I stood beside him with my arms cross as I faced him but he didn't face me, he still faced the counter, ignoring me. I tapped my foot on the cold floor out of impatience.

"So?" I said with a confused tone. He still ignored me, placing his hands on the counter and sighing. "Uh, hello?" I said with an aggravated tone, not taking this shit. I was terrified of what had been said outside, as it seemed to mess up Jungkook and put him in a state or mood I didn't like. He closed his eyes then opened them again. "It's not that big of a deal he just wanted to talk about what was happening... That's all, " of course I didn't buy a single word he had said.

"if it's not a big deal then why do you seem so stressed?" I questioned him. "I'm not, " he said shaking his head. "You are Jungkook stop trying to lie to me, " I said rolling my eyes in disbelief. "It really is nothing, " Jungkook said, trying to assure me. "What the hell Jungkook? I-" I stopped suddenly when I saw Jimin walk into the Kitchen. I controlled myself from getting into a whole mood about this. Jimin stood at the other side of the kitchen counter, facing Jungkook. They both looked at me, obviously wanting me to leave.

I threw up my arms in anger, furious at this. I can't believe this is happening after everything we've talked about. It seems to happen every time. I looked at Jungkook with rage in my eyes then reached in his sweatpants pocket and grabbed his car keys. He looked down and watched me take them away, he turned around quickly as I walked to leave the house. "Y/N, no!" he yelled to me as I got closer to the door. I held up my middle finger to him in pettiness, started his car, then slammed the door behind me.