13 🔞

Smut Warning

Once he looked back at me I felt the tingly sensation I enjoyed so much. Lust started to fill inside of me, I reeked of it. "Y/N, " He responded, his eyes locked on mine. Kook's eyes traveled down my body as he licked his lips.

He started to get closer to me, he put his forehead to mine. Quickly our lips had touched, we passionately kissed. I opened up my mouth wider, inviting his tongue inside. We kissed with lust filling our emotions, my whole body was tingling from his lips. He bit my bottom lip gently once he started to pull away, eliciting a quiet moan from me. He smirked dragging his hands down my back slowly towards my ass. He started kissing down my neck, I felt his hot breath tickle my skin, making the hairs on my neck stand up. The great pleasure that came from him kissing my neck made me bite my lip. He started sucking on my skin tightly, making hickeys along my neck, marking me.

I ran my hand up to his muscular back, then up to his neck and I slightly gripped on his black silky hair. He searched along my neck with his lips searching for the spot that'd make me go crazy for him. Finally, he hit it, I closed my eyes and moaned lightly. He grinned as he sucked on that same spot knowing what he was doing to me.

My panties were soaked in my warm fluids of pleasure. Soon he lifted me up by placing his hands around my ass, tightly squeezing. I wrapped my legs around him while he attached his lips back to mine. My hands gripped tightly on his hair while he pleased me with his wet kisses.

Once we reached my bedroom he threw me onto the bed. Kook went in between my legs and laid his hands on either side of my head. His chain necklace dangled in my face as he looked down at me. He stood back up, in between my legs, without moving his eyes from mine.

"Take off your shirt." He demanded. I obeyed his orders and quickly pulled off my grey t-shirt, throwing it to the side.

"Now your bra." I unclasped my black lace bra quickly, throwing it to the side where the t-shirt was. I smiled at him lustfully while doing so.

He grinned at the sight of my already hard nipples. He then started to pull off my shorts quickly, revealing my black panties to him. He tore them off with no problem. There I laid in front of him, completely naked just for his pleasure.

"Those were my favorite pair, " I said looking at the torn panties. I frowned slightly.

"I'll buy you new ones." He said as he started to lower himself in-between my open legs. I felt his hot breath right up against my womanhood. "You're already wet for me..." He said bringing his thumb to my clit. I grabbed the bedsheets as he evoked a moan out of me. His tongue teased my entrance. I wanted him badly.

"Kook, please..." I said arching my back trying to get him to enter his tongue into me.

"Tsk tsk, wrong name."

"Daddy, please!" I said impatiently. "Beg for it." He responded with a grin on his face.

"Daddy please fuck me with your mouth!" I begged for him, awaiting his entrance.

"Good girl." He said as he slid his tongue from the bottom of my pu$$y up to my swollen clit. A jolt rushed through me as he sucked on my clit. I put my hand on his head pushing him closer. My back arched up as another jolt of pleasure went through my body. "Oh fuck daddy!" I screamed as he inserted two digits into my soaking wet pu$$y. "You like that don't you slut," He said watching me moan in pleasure, screaming his name. He bit his lip as he pulled out his fingers then sucked my juices off of them.

I wanted him inside me so badly, I wanted to feel him. He stood back up and started to pull down his sweatpants quickly. His bulge was huge, it was showing through his black boxers. He then pulled out his already hard cock. He teased me with the tip, sliding it slightly through my folds. "Daddy please!" I said begging for him to be in me already. I bit my bottom lip as he quickly thrust into me, letting me adjust for a minute to his large member. I moaned loudly, making an 'o' shape with my mouth. Quickly the pain turned to pleasure.

He picked up my legs with his arms, pulling me even closer to the edge of the bed as he thrusted into me hard.

"Oh fuck daddy, faster!" I moaned loudly. Quickly he picked up his pace, his large member pulsating inside of me with each thrust. He went all the way in, reaching my G-spot with a perfect angle. I screamed with a loud moan "Oh my God! Fuck!" I closed my eyes as I •rgasmed and arched my back. "I'm gonna come!" I moaned loudly while he continued to thrust into me.

"Don't come until I say so." He demanded as he pounded my pu$$y. I bit my lip trying my best to hold back. After a couple of seconds I couldn't hold it in. I came as he was inside of me, he came too. Our moans overlapped each other loudly. "Fuck, " He said in between moans.

"I told you not to come." He said glaring his eyes at me. I wasn't looking back at him so then he grabbed my chin and held my head up to look at him in the eyes. "Did you hear me? I told you not to come until I said so." He said with his intimidating deep voice.

"But I couldn't handle it I, " "No buts." He said, cutting me off. "Now daddy is gonna have to punish you." He said with a menacing grin on his face.

I was so turned on by him saying that. My pu$$y was beating so fast as he looked at me, licking his lips. "Get on your knees." He said pointing to the floor in front of him. I hesitated, wanting to see how he was going to react. He growled as he pulled me by my hair to look at his face. "I said get on your knees, dammit." Chills traveled down my spine.

This time I obeyed, quickly getting off the bed in front of him I went on my knees. "Good girl." He said as he put his hand to my face then his thumb on my bottom lip. "Open your mouth for daddy." I did as he said opening my mouth, waiting for his ©ock to fill my mouth.

Then his phone started to ring. "Fuck." He muttered as he picked up his sweatpants and grabbed his phone out of the left pocket. He answered the call. "Hey, " the person on the line cut him off, it sounded as if they were speaking frantically. "Shit, " he said while the person spoke. "Okay, I'm coming right now." He responded to the person. I could not believe he was about to leave me here like this, fully naked and wet for him. He slid back on his boxers and sweatpants in a hurry. "I'm sorry baby but it's urgent." He said as he looked back at me while he turned to leave the bedroom. "Wait, are you serious?" I yelled at him, pouting. He ignored me and left my apartment in a hurry.

I was so angry with him. He came here, we fucked, then he abandoned me again. I clenched my fist angrily, gritting my teeth. I was so turned off now. "I'm sorry baby it's urgent, " I said, mocking him with anger.

__________________________________________________

Next Chapter will be also yk 🌚

IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER THEN DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ,COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 🖤.

YOUR AUTHOR
augustdie