9

I sat at the edge of my bed in deep thought about last night.

Why did I let that happen? I barely know him and he is my kidnapper. I should be hating this man with every bone in my body. I cannot be falling for him. Everything that happened last night, the kiss, it was all a mistake.

I was sure it was a mistake, I was extremely drunk, I had no control over what I was doing. That was all definitely a mistake, I couldn't let myself or him think more of it. I needed to find him and tell him.

I quickly got up from my bed and opened my bedroom door. I walked fast down the hallway then down the stairs, once I reached the main room I looked around for Kook. He was nowhere to be seen so then I decided to explore more for him. I decided to turn down a wide hallway that was next to the stairs. Then I noticed a door that was slightly open at the end of the hallway.

I quickly walked down to it but then crept up slowly once I reached the door. "Yes I know, " Kook said to whoever he was talking to. I tried making out what else he was saying but it was no use. After my failed attempt at eavesdropping, I knocked on the door. "Come in, " Kook said while he put down his phone on the desk.

I opened up the door and walked inside the office. He looked surprised to see me. "Um, hi, " I said awkwardly, walking to sit down in the seat that was placed in front of this desk. He looked at me interested, "hi, " he said back.

I hesitantly started, "well, last night, " I stopped, biting my lip in thought. "Last night shouldn't have happened, it was a mistake," I said quickly. After a few seconds of silence, he finally spoke, "hm, okay, " he said with an amused look.

I looked at him confused, "that's it?" I said. "What?" He questioned me, "well, I just expect more of a reaction, " I quickly explained. "I am not surprised if that's what you're looking for, " he said, looking at me intensely. "What why?" I quickly questioned again, I truly was clueless now.

"Well, I know it wasn't a mistake." He grinned devilishly. "Yes it was, " I said in an offensive tone, "really?" he said with a laugh. "Yes, I was drunk, " I scoffed at him while rolling my eyes. "Either way I could tell you wanted me, Y/N. If you were sober that night you still would've done the same thing, " he talked almost as if he was one hundred percent correct. And maybe he was.

But I denied it quickly, "no, I was drunk, it was a mistake, end of the story, " I said abruptly while getting up from my seat. He got up from his seat as well and faced me. I tried exiting but he stood in the way, "don't be afraid Y/N, " he grinned at me again. I rolled my eyes and moved away quickly from him, exiting the office.

I could not believe him.

While I made my way slowly back into my room I kept arguing with myself in my head. I cannot fall for him I debated, I cant think about him. I had to set my mind on escaping this place.

But did I really want to escape?

3:04 p.m

In my room, there was a shelf on the wall that had about four books. Currently, I was reading one of them out of pure boredom. There was nothing else to do, I was restricted to only my bedroom and if I was caught sneaking around I would be immediately sent back up.

While I read through the book I started to grow hungrier and hungrier by the minute. I haven't eaten anything in a while, I had a great loss of appetite and could only eat at certain times of the day. It wouldn't hurt to ask I thought in my head, maybe I could go look in the kitchen. But I would be risking my chances of getting out of this place to do that.