10

I laid down at the edge of my bed while I read my book. I was stuck again reading this book out of boredom. I was for sure not going downstairs again after what happened, I shouldn't have been down there in the first place.

Because of the trauma I experienced, hunger was one of the last things I was worried about now. I was now worried about what Kook was doing now.

The death of that mysterious man stuck in my mind. It felt like it was my fault because I was the one who was being held hostage by him and that made Kook kill him. His death was my fault. No, I thought to myself It cant be. But I still put the blame on myself. I shouldn't have explored the house, I should've just went to the kitchen looked for food and left.

I wondered what Kook would say now because of what happened. Will my door be locked again and will something happen to me? I just hope he would've let it slide, I was hungry so I had an excuse. But I continued searching the house when I really had no reason to. I knew I wasn't actually looking for Jisoo, I was just curious to explore.

I sighed loudly then closed my book and pushed it to the side. Maybe I can go talk to him about this but no that would be a bad idea. I shouldn't be leaving my room.

Well, it would be better if I brought up to him first before he would draw conclusions. This felt like I was a little kid again apologizing to my father for something dumb. I sighed again and got up from my bed.

Before I reached for the door handle I hesitated. Just to do it I thought to myself once I had decided to open the door. I closed the door quietly behind me then walked down the hallway to the stairs.

In each step down the stairs, I felt regret, maybe I should go back. No, it was too late now, I needed to get this dealt with.

Soon everything came back again to me once I had reached the large meeting room. I looked to the left of the meeting room where the other hallway was. I started at the door at the end of the hallway, the man's blood filled my mind. I quickly looked away once the flashes of what happened got me to overwhelmed. I turned to the right side of the meeting room and realized there was another hallway but there were fewer doors than the other one. I walked down the hallway then reached the first door.

It was already open slightly, I peeked inside the room. It was definitely a bedroom and an extremely nice one. Everything seemed to be expensive here. I opened up the door, inviting myself in as I walked into the bedroom. I closed the door behind me quietly.

I scanned the room slowly with my eyes, taking in everything I saw. It was a gorgeous room, and there was a large walk-in closet as well. Then my eyes caught a door that was slightly open at the other end of the room, there was a sound coming from it. I crept up to the door, I was assuming this was the bathroom for this bedroom. Once I reached the door I peeked inside.

I was surprised at what I saw, there was Kook with his shirt off. He was putting on the buckle of his pants. I looked behind him and noticed his old bloody clothes from what had happened earlier. I quickly looked away before I was filled with traumatic events again.

I stared hard at his muscular body. His body looked like it was carved itself by God. But the scars and bruises across his body stood out as well, they looked painful. Most of them were covered up by the multiple tattoos Kook had. All of them were done beautifully in detail. He turned around towards the towel rack and I continued to stare at his back. The large dragon tattoo on his back stood out, it stared back at me fiercely.

Suddenly I heard a low laugh come from Kook. I soon realized that he was staring right into my eyes. I gasped and quickly stood back from the door. Shit, I thought to myself.

The door opened revealing him still with his shirt off. He smiled while looking at me, knowing what he was doing. He brought his hand forward and lifted my chin up to look at me in the eyes. "Eyes up here, " he grinned at me with his icy eyes.

I didn't say a single thing, I was overcome with the embarrassment of being caught. "What did you come here for?" Kook questioned me. "I um, " I stumbled across my words while stepping back. While stepped away from him he followed, not letting me get away from him without an explanation. "I just um, " I tried to start but I was interrupted from my back hitting the wall from me stepping back. Shit, I thought to myself, knowing I had no escape. "Well? Spit it out," Kook said with his devilish smirk.

I sighed, "I just wanted to talk about what happened earlier, " I said while stuttering, my eyes kept glancing at his face then at his body, I couldn't help it.

"Don't worry about it, " he said thinking that would help. "How do you not expect me to worry about it?" I said in an offensive tone. "It's all handled now, " Kook said, pushing away the topic, "I would like to know something Y/N." My heart slowly dropped once he had said that, was he going to get mad at me for leaving my room? I was petrified.

"What?" I said in response, "did you like what you saw?" He smiled. I was surprised at what he said, there was no way I was giving him the pleasure of me actually enjoying what I saw. "No, " I scoffed. "Really? Your eyes tell me otherwise, " He smiled again, not taking his eyes off of me.

I looked away from him, off into the distance. But I felt his hand direct my face back to his. He looked at me with passion, "do you want me, Y/N?" he questioned me. I didn't answer, I was too deep in thought and into these feelings I had. My stomach was lit with butterflies as he stared into my eyes. We stared at each other for a bit, standing there in silence. I wanted to say yes so badly but I couldn't let myself give in.

I denied my feelings for him, there was no way I would let them overcome me. I cannot let them take control, I need to get away from him. Suddenly I felt his warm breath get closer to my neck. Why am I not doing anything? I said to myself, why?

I felt his lips press against my neck. He slowly showed care into what he was doing and love. I didn't stop him, I didn't want him to stop. I wanted this.

No, no Y/N I said to myself, I can't feel this way towards him.

I truly was too scared to feel these feelings.

He brought himself back up from my neck and he stared into my eyes again. I felt them look in my soul and his heart lingered with mine. His eyes were filled with lust as he leaned into me. I couldn't hold myself back, I slowly leaned in with him. Then I felt his soft lips against mine.

No I said to myself, Y/N stop.

I quickly opened up my eyes and I pushed him back with my hands on his chest. He looked at me confused, "I can't, " I said then I quickly turned away from him, exiting the room silently.

I sped through the house, wanting to go back to my room. The butterflies from my stomach still hadn't gone away and the lustful thoughts. They stayed there, not leaving me alone.

No, No, No I repeated to myself in denial.

This can't be happening.

__________________________________________________

IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER THEN DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ,COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 🖤.

YOUR AUTHOR
augustdie