26 🔞

The chirping of birds soon had filled my ears, waking me up. I yawned quietly while rubbing my eyes. I didn't feel Jungkook's warmth next to me anymore, I assumed that he had probably left. I got up from the bed slowly and walked towards the bathroom. Once I placed my hand on the doorknob, the sound of the shower running filled the room. The door creaked open quietly then I peeked in and saw Jungkook in the shower. He noticed me and gave me a smirk.

I watched the water run down his body gracefully and I stared hard at his toned back. He looked like he was carved from God ever so carefully. Making sure that each detail was made with perfection. Then I closed the door behind me as I entered the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes, while slightly keeping eye contact with Jungkook. He stared at me back, licking his lips as his eyes also explored my body. Soon my entire body was exposed to him, just for him. I stepped into the shower with him and I felt the nice warm water hit my body. It felt relaxing as it washed over my face, helping relieve the stress that was built up over the past few days.

I stood in front of him and looked up at him then dragged my hands along his chest. I smiled at him as my hand slowly got closer to his growing manhood. Suddenly, he grabbed my wrists and held them up above my head. "Not so fast, " he said with a glare, I looked at him with confusion. "What?" I questioned him. He then turned me around and pinned me against the shower wall. My face hit the cold shower wall, sending chills across my back. He put his mouth by my ear, his hand still tight around my wrists. "Don't think I didn't forget about you and Drake," Jungkook whispered in my ear with a menacing voice. I closed my eyes in guilt as everything came back to me.

Before I could get something out Jungkook began talking again, "and I am gonna punish you so hard because of it, " he growled. Butterflies rose in my stomach, I wondered what he meant by punishing. He slipped his hand onto my chest and started playing with my hard nipples in between his fingers. He rolled my nipple between his fingers making me moan from his touch.

Jungkook dragged his hand down to my womanhood and quickly entered two digits. I moaned loudly while biting my lip as he played with my pussy. He then brought up his other hand and painfully slapped my ass, leaving a red hand mark. I shrieked at the pain as it traveled through my body. I laid my palms against the wall while he thrust his fingers into me quickly. Jungkook brought his hand up again and slapped my ass but this time even harder and out of anger. A couple of tears rolled down my cheeks once he had slapped me, as it had a growing pain.

He traveled his hand along my body again and started harshly playing with my boob. "You little slut..." he whispered into my ear while eliciting moans from me. "Was Drake better than this?" He whispered again. I nodded my head "no", too weak to be able to talk. He grinned happily then brought his hand away from my boob and down to my ass. He grabbed my ass and started massaging where he had slapped, soothing the pain.

He went back down to my ear and whispered, "who's your daddy, " Jungkook smirked. "You..." I weakly mumbled, he raised his hand up and slapped my ass again, I shrieked loudly. "I wanna hear you say it!" His voice boomed, I trembled greatly at it. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed a break as my ass was red and my pussy was destroyed by his techniques. I pulled his hands away from me and quickly stepped away to get out of the shower. Before I could make another step he grabbed me by my waist. He pulled me right back into the shower and pinned me against the wall again. I laid my head against the shower wall while he bent me over slowly.

"Jungkook..." I whimpered, knowing I was about to be destroyed right here. He held my wrists behind my back and then stroked his manhood in his other hand. "Wrong fucking name you brat, " he said angrily as he rammed right into me, making me arch my back and slam my face more against the wall. I moaned loudly as he continuously thrust into me deeply. "Oh fuck!" I screamed while he slammed into me with each thrust of his body. He slapped my ass harshly making my legs grow weak. He then quickly pulled my hair making my head pull back slightly from the wall. "I'll say it again, who's your fucking daddy?" Jungkook's voice boomed with anger while he tightly held my hair back. "You're my daddy!" I said loudly back in between moans, quickly reaching my climax.

He tilted his head back and moaned as we were about to reach our climaxes. "Come with me, " He said biting his lip. Then as he quickly completed his last few thrusts we had reached our climax. My legs were shaking and weak from him, he smirked seeing what he had done to me. He then turned me around and smiled at my appearance.

He knew he had fucked me hard and completed his punishment greatly, it pleased him. He brought his thumb to my bottom lip and stared into my eyes, "don't forget that your daddy's girl and no one else." I knew he was mentioning Drake, so then I nodded my head in agreement then turned away to step out of the shower. I felt his eyes stay glued to my body on every movement.

I grabbed one of the folded towels that were stacked on the shelves beside the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body then left the bathroom, closing the door quietly behind me. I went to my closet and turned on the light switch that immediately gave light to the whole closet.

I decided to wear a pair of tight ripped jeans and a black tank top.

Once I was done getting ready in my closet I walked out to see Jungkook already fully clothed. He wore black sweat pants and a black tight shirt that fitted tightly around his chest. He was standing there on his phone, texting someone. "Can I make you breakfast?" I said to him as I walked up in front of him with a smile on my face. He looked down at me and smiled, "sure, I'll be down in a bit, " Jungkook responded then he went back to his phone.

I left the room, excited to make breakfast for Jungkook. We never really sit down and eat together so this will be great. I loved talking with him when I had the chance since he is always so busy. Once I had reached the top of the stairs I heard a knocking at the door then saw two men through the window, standing behind the door. I squinted my eyes trying to see who they were, I didn't notice them. One had no mask while the other did have a mask on, and it happened to be the X Anonymous mask.

My heart started racing, I was in full shock. What do they want and why are they here? How did they find where we live? "Jungkook!" I yelled with a panicking voice, he instantly came running down the hall to me as he thought I was hurt. "What is it?" He questioned me with a confused look, wondering what I was doing. I pointed at the door then watched his eyes grow wide open.

"Stay here, " Jungkook said as he walked down the staircase to the door.

__________________________________________________

IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER THEN DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ,COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 🖤.

YOUR AUTHOR
augustdie