2

I hesitated on opening the message from the unknown number. I sat there on my bed staring at the notification. I decided to open it.

Unknown Number 9:40 am
Don't leave me on read now.

I was terrified. You couldn't even tell through the messages app if someone left you on read or not. How did this person know? I felt chills go up to my neck and I sat their uncomfortably on my bed feeling like someone was watching me.

I responded slowly, clueless on what to say...

its_y/n_3 9:45 a.m
WHO ARE YOU?

I waited impatiently for a reply. I scanned my room feeling a tingly sensation on my neck. I just know someone is watching me I thought to myself.

Unknown Number 9:46 am
Anonymous.

I stared at my phone screen for at least five minutes taking in the fact that anonymous is texting me for whatever reason and is possibly hacking into my stuff right now. I didn't know how to reply. I turned off my phone and laid it down on my nightstand. Once again I scanned the room, I felt very uneasy and uncomfortable. I got up quickly noticing the time on my clock. "Shit. It's almost ten," I said to myself as I ran to my closet.

I wore black jeans and my grey work uniform. Then I had completed outfit with my fabric black belt and my sneakers. It was the same everyday work outfit, nothing special about it. After I was done, I walked to my bathroom next to the closet. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face with cold water, I was in a rush to get to work. I sprayed on a small amount of perfume and my stick deodorant then ran to get my phone and car keys.

At the Café
3:12 p.m

For most of the day, while working at the café, I just took customers' orders. Surprisingly we got more customers than usual, maybe because of our new deals and specials, I assumed. I sat there by the cashier register waiting for the next customer to walk in. I heard the bell on the entrance ring as a new customer walked in.

"Hi! Welcome to Cookie Café what would you like?" I said as I turned my head up to the customer. I couldn't take in what I saw. A tall man, about 6'8 with black hair and beautiful black ocean eyes. His hair was messy almost and to the side slightly. It barely went over his ears. His jawline was sharp and his full lips sat perfectly on his face. He had a dark floral tattoo on his neck and a tattoo under his right eye, some sort of a symbol. His appearance had blown me away.

"Uh, Hello?" He said waving at me almost like I was frozen in place. I noticed that I stared at him for too long and I shook my head then rubbed my eyes. "I am so sorry, rough morning. Anyways, what can I get you?" I stumbled over my words quickly, my face had filled with embarrassment. "Haha, it's okay I had a rough morning, too. Can I get a large Caramel Macchiato?" He responded with a grin and a short awkward laugh after what had happened. My heart raced quickly while I typed in the order.

"Of course, your total is $5.49." I said while smiling at him. Then I realized I had almost forgotten to ask for his name to place on the order. "Oh, I almost forgot, what's your name?"

"It's Junguk, " He said with a smile back to me. Damn, he's hot and his name.. Junguk? That just makes him even hotter... I said to myself as I typed in the order name.

I watched him closely as he went over to the pickup side. I could not take my eyes off of him.

5:45 p.m