Chapter 43

My heart rate spikes at how serious he sounds. I'm desperate for him to roughhouse with me, so before turning around, I dive for his mark, giving him a quick bite. Noah gasps, but I don't give him time to retaliate; I whip myself around, dropping my palms flat on the wall, as requested.

With a fiery growl, Noah reaches around my waist to undo my pants button. His body heat emanates across my back, and his heavy breath fans against my neck until I fawn for him. Noah gives my mark a sharper bite than I expect, and I jump in his arms.

But I'm not letting him be the only one driving me wild. In order to keep my palms flat on the wall, I have to reach over the toilet, doubled over with my ass out. I take my chance to rub myself on Noah's erection, hoping it riles him up even worse. And there's no denying its effect in our bond, his urgency stealing my breath. Noah's purr shifts into a deeper growl. His hands roam over my back, stifling the rising desperation in his wolf with a few gentle humps against me.

Before I can whine about him taking his sweet time, Noah yanks my pants down to my thighs, trapping my knees closed. I gasp, freezing in place.

Bent over the toilet, I'm fully exposed to him as he runs his fingers down my entrance from behind. His touch spreads tingles down my legs so strong that my knees squirm.

"Fuck, you're drenched, little Alpha."

My body welcomes his big fingers into me, slotting them deep in one slow thrust as I push my hips back.

A heavy moan escapes my lips. It echoes beyond the stall, bouncing across the tile walls.

"Shh... We're in public." With his free hand, Noah slips his fingers into my mouth, and my inner muscles flex over him in surprise. "Oh, fuck. You really want me in your mouth today, huh?"

I gladly bob my head over his fingers, hoping it urges him to do what I really want.

He's thorough with his fingers, widening them to massage my G-spot until I'm letting out desperate little cries over his knuckles. But as pleasure wells in my core, my hips squirm on the verge of orgasm from being fucked from both ends.

I'm not satisfied with this. I yank Noah's fingers from between my legs with a low growl, turning to glare at him as I continue to suckle his hand.

No, Alpha. Not your fingers down there.

Noah's breath hitches as I reach for his cock - swallowing his fingers deeper before saliva spills from my lips.

"O-oh, shit. No, wait–" Noah's voice is clearer than it has been since we locked ourselves in the stall.

His fear snaps me out of my focus. I freeze, his fingers still in my throat.

What? Did I do something wrong?

"No. I just don't want to hurt you during sex. Are you thinking it through enough to understand that, or are you running on pure impulse?"

I peek behind my shoulder, hoping he sees the resolve in my eyes. Neither. I'm paying attention to how my body feels, and I'm so ready that I'm literally dripping for you. Set your wolf free with me. Mate me any way you want to.

After staring at me, Noah only breathes harder. "Okay... Okay."

He removes his fingers from my mouth, urging me to kiss him. My lips are wet and kisses sloppy, but Noah's grasp is firm on my hips, his tip already fitting into my entrance. Just its soft prodding breaks our kiss with my rapid, anticipatory gasps.

Moaning, I grip Noah's hands as they tighten around my hip bones. "It— It feels nice, Alpha. I want it so badly–"

Noah growls against my back, hugging me around my abdomen. With a heated kiss, he presses into me. My moan shudders against his lips just as heavily as my thighs quiver. As he sinks in, my core has no room to escape his internal massage. A sugary spike of lust pounds through my aching heart muscles.