Chapter 44

Noah's eyes are wider than ever, but I grip his arm, clinging to him for dear life.

"Y-yeah! I'm good!" My voice cracks, exhausted from how heavily Noah just pleasured me. Noah shuts his eyes, breathing away his amusement at the shocked look I just gave him at my own voice.

Mrs. Jacobs gasps. "Oh, goodness. Are you sure you're okay? I saw you run off to the teacher's lounge, but you've been in here a while, and you sound stressed."

I flush, gripping my forehead. "I-I'm fine, thanks. I'll see you back out there."

There's an uncomfortable silence. Mrs. Jacobs seems to rock on her feet, her heels lightly tapping the linoleum. "W-well, just before I go, I wanted to say–"

Oh, my God, is she serious, Noah? What if I was taking a shit?!

Noah rushes to bite his knuckle, barely stifling a laugh. Oh, Goddess, Omega, stop. You're fucking killing me– He flexes into me with the laughter tensing his abdomen. I have to clench my jaw to withstand how good it feels.

"It's sad to see you go. I hope you know I value your efforts for our students here–" Mrs. Jacobs clears her throat. "Although, I know I might not have shown it in the past."

Irritation flares in my chest, dropping my head against Noah's shoulder as I mindlink him. Of course she finally decides to care about me right when my mate is buried inside me!

Noah bites his lips, squeezing his eyes shut to keep from exploding. Omega, stop making me laugh! I'm going to–

I take a deep breath, trying not to giggle with him. But Noah's silent laughter shakes me anyway, his knot pushing deeper as his tip bumps against my cervix, over and over.

I let out an uncontainable whimper.

And Mrs. Jacobs takes another step closer. "Goodness, are you okay?"

My nails dig into Noah's arm. "N-no! Don't come closer."

"No, you're not okay?"

"I-I'm fine! I'm just–" I look at the toilet beneath my arched torso and blurt out the first thing I can think of. "I'm just puking a little."

"Oh, goodness," Mrs. Jacobs says. "Are you sick?"

"I-I don't know. I'm–" I glance at Noah behind me, wincing at what I'm about to say. "I've been trying to get pregnant with my fiancé, so..."

Noah slams his hand over his mouth, forcing back a laugh. Oh, Goddess, Omega... Good thing that's out of context and she doesn't know we're literally trying in here–

Stop! It's the truth! I bite my lips, staring at the ceiling before I burst into giggles with him.

But his shaft won't stop prodding me, building enough pressure to make my knees dip for more. When I squish my ass as tight as I can against his hips, Noah's silent laugh is interrupted by a soft gasp.

Then Mrs. Jacobs is silent for a long time. Too long.

Oh, my God, Noah! She's getting closer!

Sorry!

It's not your fault - why isn't this lady leaving?!

Mrs. Jacob's voice quivers - scandalization emanating through every syllable. "I-is your fiancé in there with you? I heard a man."

"Mrs. Jacobs, please, leave us. He's– he's helping me hold my hair back, so you don't have to worry about me."

Then Noah clears his throat, placing his hand back over my abdomen. "You feel nauseous again, don't you? It's going to be okay, love. Just let it out."