Chapter 40

Content warning: discussions of past abuse

*****

Noah's emotions rattle and warp through me, hitting me like an icy wave.

But as he slips his hands beneath my hips, tilting me to face him, he gives that spot a gentle, slow lick.

I gasp through it, afraid of what I might feel.

To my surprise, it's the best thing I've felt in a while. The soft pad of his tongue glides over my sensitive skin, loosening a bit more of the tension in my belly with its radiating warmth.

"Where else?" His breathy whisper sinks into my core, and I squirm.

With shaking hands, I open myself up to him to point out another, deeper spot.

I can't believe we're doing this. Noah looks so serious. With no hesitation, Noah sticks his finger into his mouth, coating it in spit. My heart leaps as he holds eye contact, gliding his finger deep into his throat. My wolf goes wild. But Noah is so focused, he doesn't seem phased by what he's doing.

When he slips his wet finger into me, he rubs the portion that keeps stinging lately.

But it doesn't sting today. His gentle touch flutters my eyelids. In combination with soft kisses across my clit, Noah's sweeping prodding sends a drip of fluid onto the couch cushions.

"I'll come back to that spot." He removes his finger with a nod, noting the heaviness of my breath as he stares at my gaping lips.

I'm turned on by how soaked his hand is as it scoops beneath my ass, angling me against his tongue. When he licks the entire base of me, I let out a shuddering gasp at how potent it feels. My knees pop open on their own, begging for deeper attention between them.

Noah's eyes flick up at me, absorbing my heaving reaction as my gasps shift into moaning pleasure.

His next lick is slower. Harder. Extending all the way up one side of my labia. My hips tilt into his tongue as it sinks pressure into me, nudging my nerves into action.

But he doesn't give me time to recover before licking me there again. And again.

By the time I'm squirming, he switches to the other side.

"Ahn– Noah—" My head drops back with a heaving breath, and Noah softly purrs against my clit. It makes my hips twist in his hands, so Noah grips them harder, squeezing entire handfuls of my ass.

A sudden rush of fluid slips out at his tongue's massage, coating Noah's chin. I gasp.

"S-sor—"

Noah growls, lifting my hips into his face for better access as he straightens up taller.

His tongue slathers the entire base of me in rapid circles, urging my body to open itself up to him like we're about to mate.

"N-Noah– Ah!"

He purrs at my soft cries for him, closing his eyes as I tug at his hair.

There's a possessiveness in his scent, but it doesn't feel like a dominance over my body. It feels like he's reclaiming my body from abuse, and giving it back to me.

As his tongue naturally dips into me, I moan louder, my voice echoing across the living room ceiling.

"Oh, my— Oh, my God–" My words come out like whispered breaths, shocked as Noah adds deeper pressure. He licks heavier and heavier until I feel like I'm being penetrated without his tongue actually entering me.

When he stops to gently suck my clit, my back arches, tilting my hips into his mouth.

"Oh, you're so— You're so good!"