Chapter 20

Noah soothes me with slow, breathy licks on my mark. His rut musk is replaced with his usual sweet scent as his weight sinks onto me. My eyes flutter shut, relishing in our mutual satisfaction and his heavy body over me.

"I love you, Omega. I love making you feel good. I want you to have everything you dream of in life."

"God, Noah, I'd be so happy if I could help make this dream come true for you too." My heart aches with love for him, exploding with joy, anticipation, and newfound connection all at once.

But as I fall slack beneath him onto the table, a loud crack startles me from my reverie. I don't have to look to know why - the table is crying out its last words.

"N-Noah, chair!" I frantically point at the seat beside his hips.

He hoists me off the table, keeping his hips cinched to mine to protect our knotted bodies. Still, the sudden shift in position makes us groan in pain.

Dropping himself into the chair, Noah allows me to straddle him, steadying my hips. But with how wet I still am, his expanded girth pushes even deeper into me than it already prodded. Before I can stop myself, I moan with leftover pleasure, my legs twitching around his thighs. Noah heaves beneath me, his hips automatically bucking, and it only makes it worse - my body jerks with delight until Noah cinches his arms tight around my waist, keeping me pressed to his chest.

We're nose to nose, Noah's breath tickling my lips. "You want more, Omega?"

I flush. "I..."

When I test out a slow rock of my hips, leftover pleasure heats my cheeks. The doting look in Noah's eyes flips my heart, his palms caressing my back like he's loving every second he's tied to me.

When one hand settles behind my head, the other eases over my thigh. It slips over its ridge, dipping into the sensitive, smooth skin of my inner thigh - just beside where he's knotted in me.

"You're gorgeous," he whispers.

His thumb massages my swollen clit, and I jolt in delight. Skating my fingers into Noah's hair, I ease my mouth against his, indulging in the full weight of his lips.

We kiss slow and heavy, licking each other's tongues like we're soothing the exhaustion from each other.

But Noah's teasing has grown to heavy, circling strokes, my clit sending shockwaves of delight up my chest until tingles reach my neck. As my legs shake over his thighs, Noah's massage turns onto a deep, frantic rub.

"Mm! Ah!" I moan into his mouth, filling his lungs with my indulgence.

His hips nudge his shaft into my core, hitting the deepest spot inside me he can. As if that wasn't torturous enough, he growls his next words.

"Goddess, you're doing such a good job."

My breath turns frantic, urging Noah to kiss me as deep as his heavy bulge in my belly. He rocks my hips over him as my core flutters on the edge, delighted by his touch all over my body. My hips twitch on their own, kneading my core over him until my legs shiver beside him, widening to sink him as deep as he can reach.

As I come with breathy, gasping moans, Noah smashes his head against mine, nuzzling into my pleased scent.

I collapse against his chest, allowing him to hold my entire body in a tight embrace.

But as he rests back against the chair, a loud crack echoes across the room.

The chair bursts beneath our weight in a crackle of woodchips and dust. We're suddenly on the floor, red-faced and wincing in pain.

Noah grips my hips in panic. "Fuck! Are you hurt?!"

"No..." I gasp, patting Noah all over to check for wood shards. Then I gape at the mess beneath him. "But the chair is. I think you smashed it even harder than me."

Glancing around at the splinters circling our bodies, Noah's stare lands back on mine. We burst into laughter at the same time, nuzzling each other's foreheads in disbelief.

"Good thing this place comes out of my pocket," Noah mutters.

"Noah!? You fund this place yourself?"

"N-not entirely by myself, but..."

I laugh even harder, squishing his cute, scruffy cheeks. "Oh, come on! Why don't you ever tell me how amazing you really are?!"

He groans, hiding his face into my neck. My toes curl, delighted by his soft nudge against my mark. Noah flexes inside me amongst the wood shards, and I suck in a soft breath.

As he glances down at our bound hips, his expression shifts, and his wolf spins in excited circles.

I giggle. "What is it, my shy Alpha?"

Skating his fingers down to my lower abdomen, Noah's soft, pointed touch flips my heart with emotion. Tears rush to my eyes, my breath shaking as he stares back at me.

"We really did that," he whispers.

It hits me all at once, a blur of frantic, stimulated emotions that force me to cling to Noah for dear life. He holds me tighter, and it just makes it even better.

"Holy shit. I could be pregnant right now. With your... Your..." I can't speak through hiccuping tears, smiling and crying just the same.

"Oh, my sweet, sweet Omega," Noah chuckles. He soothes me with his loving scent, his voice delicate as he rests his forehead against mine. "I-I can't believe it either, but yeah. You could be."

He strokes my stomach in gentle circles with the back of his hand, his wolf nuzzling mine in our bond. All at once, my heart snaps, his touch registering as something bigger: a sign of what I've always dreamed of. He really does want this too. I can feel it. I drop my head against his chest, breaking into weeping sobs.

"Aliya..." His warm hands soothing my body make me cry harder, my thoughts spilling out of me.

"I never thought I'd have this—" I shake through tears, unable to get any other words out.

Noah kisses my neck, shoulders, and cheek, loving me all over as his deep voice shifts to a whisper. "I know. I've always felt how badly you wanted this. I'm here."

I grip his back, holding him as tight to my body as I can. "Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you for wanting this with me."

"I should be the one saying that. You'd be the best mom–" Noah chokes up, his quiet voice breaking with tears. I whimper, nuzzling him.

As our lips meet, salty with tears, there's no doubt in my mind about him being the best dad for our future pups.