I love you, Newt

"What's going on?" Kendra asks again.

"Your son is a fag. He's dating his best friend." Newt's father says.

Kendra looks at her husband with a look that could kill. "Don't you dare call him that! Do you understand me? He is our son, and he's amazing. He's not a fag, he's a human just like the rest of us."

"He's not my son. He'll never be my son."

"Newt, Thomas, Teresa, we're leaving. We'll go stay at a hotel for the night, anyone else who doesn't have a problem with their love, can come."

Newt's grandmother stands up and walks to Kendra, "I'll be coming with you, dear. This family is stressing me out."

Kendra smiles at her and nods. Then Diana and her friends come up, "we'd like to come with you, too if that's alright."

"Us too," Nora says, grabbing Nathan by the wrist. Kendra looks around the room and nods. "Go pack your things."

Everyone goes upstairs and gets their things together before loading it into the car. Tommy and Newt say their goodbyes to Thomas and promise that it won't be their last time together.

The two boys get in Scott and Ryan's car along with Grammy. The woman looks at Scott in the passenger seat and asks, "So love, how long have the two of you been together?"

Scott looks back at her and smiles, "Five years."

"What?! Five years and I didn't know until now?" Newt exclaims.

"Haha I'm sorry but we had to keep it a secret until now." Scott says.

"But why?" Thomas inquires.

"Your mom didn't want me to tell you guys because she was afraid that your dad might find out and I just couldn't risk it. It's always great being around you guys and without my family I would be nowhere."

"Oh" Newt and Thomas whisper.

"So my dad's been holding everybody back. We were all so afraid of him that we didn't notice he had us under his thumb the whole time. I can't believe it, I'm so glad I'm getting out of there. I just.. I want to live with you Tommy, can I? I mean I know it's kind of stretching things but I just feel safer around you and I don't think I could handle living with my dad. Besides this way mom won't have to divorce him." Newt says quietly.

"Of course you can live with me. In fact I'd love nothing more. I love you so much Newt."

__________________________
A/N: crappy filler chapter, sorry. I've just been in a rut lately with this whole writing thing and I don't know. I'm trying my best, sorry for the late updates. But anyways I hope you like it and yeah vote, comment, share all that good stuff thanks love ya.

(Also, no editing has been done for this chapter. I'll come back for that when it's not an ungodly hour of the morning.)