Marco. Polo.

"W-what?" Thomas stutters out.

"Let's tell them." Newt repeats himself.

"We can't! C-can we? No. I don't want your family to hate you like mine do. It sucks. It's the worst feeling, being disowned by your family."

"I don't need them, I have you."

"Listen, Newt," Thomas says, hugging his boyfriend. "I want to. God I really do. But it's best if we don't. Not now. We can tell your mom and uncle, but that's it."

Newt looks hugs Thomas tight. "Okay. If you don't think we should, we won't." Thomas smiles at Newt, and kisses him on the top of his head.

"Okay, now let's go swim with my mini me." Thomas says, smiling.

Newt nods but he can't stop thinking about telling his family. Maybe I will, Tommy doesn't need to know. It'd be a big surprise and shock, but it'll be worth it, he thinks to himself.

"Took you guys long enough!" A little voice yells, snapping Newt out of his thoughts. He hadn't even realized they were by the pool.

"Sorry, bud, we had trouble finding our things." Tommy smiles at the young boy.

"That's okay! We're gonna play Marco Polo first!" The child exclaims.

"Sounds good to me." Newt say.

"Okay! You're it!" Thomas yells.

"But why doesn't Tommy be it?" Newt asks the kid.

"Because we were talking, and we decided that you were it." Tommy tells his lover.

"Bloody hell, you're in an alliance with him and not me? I thought we were best friends?!" Newt says, dramatically holding his chest.

"Newt, don't be such a big baby." Thomas says.

Newt's eyes widened and he let out a huff. "Fine, I'll be it."

"Yay! Now go under water and count to ten. No peaking!" Tommy tells his boyfriend. Newt obeys and goes under water. He counts to ten before coming back up.

"Marco!" Newt yells before starting to walk.

"Polo" he here's the youngest boy whisper.

"Polo!" Tommy shouts. Newt notes that Thomas is closer and his boyfriend is trying to distract him. So he decides to go after Tommy.

"Marco," Newt says, turning toward Tommy's voice.

"Polo!" Tommy yells again.

"Polo." Thomas whispers.

Newt continues walking towards his boyfriend's voice, "Marco!"

"Polo!" Thomas yells, signaling that he's close to Tommy.

"Polo," Newt barely hears Tommy whisper. He has him trapped. He sticks his hand out, touching something soft.

Newt opens his eyes and sees he's touching something he really shouldn't be. Newt blushes hard before pulling his hand away from Teresa's breast.

Both teens are beet red. "O-oh my god! I'm so sorry! Oh my god. I-I swear I didn't mean too. Bloody hell, good job Newt, way to fuck up." Newt rambles out, whispering the last part to himself.

"I-it's okay, babe. I don't think anyone saw." Teresa reassures, throwing the babe in there just in case.

Tommy starts laughing, proving Teresa wrong. "Oh man, cool it on the PDA, would ya!"

"Shud up, Tommy." Newt says, glaring at his boyfriend. Theirs a hint of sadness in Tommy's eyes so Newt whispers something in Teresa's eat before pulling Tommy under water.

Newt kisses the brunette hard on the mouth. It takes Tommy a second to process what's going on before he starts moving his lips with Newt's.

When they come up, Tommy splashes Newt. "What the heck, man?" He asks, trying not to smile.

"That's what you get for making fun of me." Newt says in a teasing tone.

"What'd I miss?" The annoying voice of Nora asks.

Both boys groan before Tommy says, "Nothing, Nora."

"Newt touched her boob!" Thomas says, with a look of disgust.

"It was an accident." Newt says, sticking his tongue out at the kid.

"Wow, so you're sure you're not a third wheel, Tommy?" Nora asks with a smirk.

"Positive and only Newt and Thomas call me Tommy." He says.

"Teresa, will you please take Thomas to get changed?" Newt asks. Teresa nods and the two leave the pool.

"Oh, so now the little dweeb gets to call you Tommy too, but I can't?"

"He's not a dweeb, Nora, he's ten billion times better than you'll ever be." Newt says, fuming.

"In his dreams. I heard he was a fag. And I still think Tommy is too. The two Thomas fags."

"Neither of them are gay, Nora. I still think you have a little secret though. What is it? Do you like girls? Do you wanna be a man? Non binary, maybe? What is it that you're hiding, Nora?"

"Shut up, Newt! You don't know anything! I don't have a secret. But you do, and I'm going to figure it out." Nora says before stomping away.

"I just want to sleep." Tommy says, plopping into the water.

"Let's sleep, then. I'm tired too."

"I'll text Teresa and let her know and I'll have her tell Thomas." Newt says, yawning.

"Okay."

The two boys walk to their room. Newt closes and locks the door before changing.

"I love you." Newt says, laying down.

"I love you too. Now cuddle me. Always cuddle me. Forever." Tommy says.

"Whenever you're in need of cuddles, I will be here, my love."
__________________________
A/N: Crappy chapter. It's all over the place, really. Sorry it took so long to update! I've been swamped with school, and the way I ended the last chapter really messed with me. I dunno why or how, but I basically fucked up. Oh well. Here's this sorry excuse for a chapter!