One Day Before Hell

Newt wakes up with Thomas practically on top of him. Groaning, he tries to wiggle out from beneath him but Thomas's grip only tightens.
"Tommy, wake up." Newt whines out.
The brunette makes an irritated sound in the back of his throat before croaking out, "whyyyy?"

"Because, silly boy, we need to pack. Which means you need to go home and pack. When you're done, you can come back." Newt says.

Thomas shoots up. "Oh yeah! I'm so excited for that! I completely forgot. Call Teresa and remind her. Is she staying the night here too?"

The blonde chuckled at his boyfriend's child-like excitement. "Yeah she is. It'll be easier that way. Because, you know, she'll already be here. And my dad won't want her sleeping in here because he assumes we'll do something." They both cringe at the last part.

"Your dad is partly right, you know. If you were straight and actually dating her, you guys would do stuff."

"And why do you say that?" Newt asks, giving him a sassy look.

"Because we do stuff." Thomas says with a smirk and and a wink.

Newt blushes and hits him in the shoulder. They both get out of bed and get dressed.

"Hey, we should go to the mall today and get some clothes for the trip." Thomas suggests.

"Sounds like a plan. We'll bring Teresa too because girls like that kinda thing, right?"

Thomas shrugs and says, "Meet me there at 1:30."

Newt nods and kisses Thomas on the cheek before shoving him towards the door. "Now go or we'll have to make the time later than that." The blonde says with a laugh.

"Fine. I love you."

"I love you too."

__________________________
A/N: Haven't been writing lately, sorry. This chapter is complete crap. Whoops. Uhh, I guess if you like it you can vote and share. Also, comments make my day, so please, please comment if you have feedback or anything. Thanks! Hope you liked it! Also, the picture is just Thomas Brodie-Sangster being a cutie. His facial expressions are my favorite <3