Did You use Protection?

"So, what did Nora do?" Thomas asks Newt, remembering what the girl said earlier.

"She tried to prove I was gay. Everyone was furious at me. They kept asking, 'is it true? Are you a fag?'. They called me a disgrace and a freak. It was when I first started dating you. I screamed at them, 'I'm not a fag!' 'I have a girlfriend,' I said. And it killed me to say it. And that's why Teresa is here today. Because Nora thought it'd be a good idea to try and get my family to hate me. And now I can't be happy. Not completely."

"You're not happy?" Thomas says, hurt clear in his voice.

"I'm happy, Tommy. But not fully because I can't be open about you. I want to scream to everyone, 'I'm in love with a boy! I'm in love with my best friend, Tommy! He's amazing and beautiful and you all suck for not accepting it!' But I can't because I don't want to fuck up my parent's marriage, you know?"

"I know, babe, and I accept your decision whole heartedly and I love you so much." The boy said kissing newt on the cheek, "i love you." He kisses closer to his mouth, "I love you," the kiss is on the corner of his mouth this time, "I love you." He kisses Newt hard on the mouth. The blonde kisses him hard back.

Things start getting heated, the boys move backwards. They get to the bed and Thomas lays down, his boyfriend laying on him. They kiss faster, harder. It's the kind of kiss that's all teeth, but you don't care because you've been waiting so long for it.

Newt grinds his lower body into Thomas's. The brunette groans, bucking his hips up to try and get more friction. "I need you," Thomas groans out. Newt pulls his shirt off fast before pulling Thomas's off too.

Suddenly a knock sounded at the door. "Boys, come down, dinner's ready!"
Both boys groan. They're noticeably hard, "Wanna shower?" Newt whispers to Thomas. The boy noticeably perks up and nods in a child-like manner.

Thomas runs into the bathroom. Newt fixes his hair and puts his shirt back on before going to the door. His mom stands there, hands on her hips.

"Sorry, mum, we'll be down in a minute, Thomas is taking a shower and I'm gonna jump in after him. But we'll be down after, promise."

"Fine, shower." She says and pulls Newt into an awkward hug, seeing as only the upper half of his body was out of the door. "But use protection," she whispers, pulling away.

Newt's face turns bright red and his mom winks at him. Laughing, she turns away and leaves. "Oh my bloody God." Newt says before closing the door and locking it.

He goes to meet Thomas, disbelief clear on his face. "Your mom told you to use protection, didn't she." The brunette asks, laughing when Newt nods. "Get in here, babe." He says laughing.

_________________

The two boys get out of the shower feeling refreshed. They get dressed quickly and find Teresa.

Once they find her she smirks and whispers, "Did you remember to use protection?" Both boys' faces turned bright red. Newt grabbed Teresa's hand and Thomas's expression went from embarrassed to sad. He quickly realized this and smiled at them. Newt put his hand on Thomas's shoulder and squeezed it.

When they got downstairs, Newt's Aunt Betty hugged them all. "What took you guys so long?"

"Sorry, ma'am, Newt takes long showers." He said, laughing a bit. If you didn't know him, you'd think he was perfectly fine. But Newt, knows him, and he can tell that he's upset.

The older lady laughs, "Oh! Did you guys here? We're going on the yacht for a couple days! I believe we're leaving in the morning, so get some stuff ready!"

"Woah! That's gonna be amazing!" Teresa says with a big grin. Newt looks at her. He tries to look at her the way he looks at Thomas and he kisses her cheek. Hoping that the look and the kiss made it believable.

"You kids are so cute! Go on in and eat, okay?" They all nodded and went to the kitchen, grabbing plates full of food. Newt's uncle Scott sees them and waves them over. He looks around and whispers to the boys, "Your mom wants to know if you used protection."

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you guys." Newt asks, a blush covering his face. He looks at Thomas and sees him nod.

"Yes, sir. We did."

__________________________
A/N Crap. That sucked. Sorry. Hope you liked it, though! Vote, comment, share. It'd be amazing if you did. Thanks!