Welcome To Hell We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay.

"Boys and Teresa, time to wake up and get ready! We've got a long drive ahead of u- Awww! You guys are way too cute!" Newt's mom stops yelling at them and takes her phone out. She snaps the picture and takes a minute to look at it. Her boy looks so happy being held by Thomas. She wishes Newt would just tell his father.

She snaps out of it. "TIME TO WAKE UP!" She yells, pulling the covers from the two boys and then goes over to Teresa.

"Time to wake up sweetheart." She says with a grin and pulls the covers from her. The three teens groan and Newt looks at the alarm clock.

"Muumm, it's four in the morning, go away." The son whines.

"Nuh uh. You guys have to get ready. We leave for the house in an hour and a half. We have to be there by eight and it's a two hour drive. So get your butts up. Breakfast will be ready in half an hour!" The older lady explains before leaving.

"Oh man I forgot all about the trip."
Thomas says.

"Me too, but I'm so psyched!" Teresa exclaims.

"Yeah but it's gonna be hard not holding Tommy's hand or kissing his cheek once in a while. And you know everyone is gonna wanna see some proof that me and Teresa are dating." Newt says sadly.

"It's okay babe, we got this." Thomas says, kissing the blond boy on the cheek. "Now let's get ready."

____________

The two boys and Teresa sit in the back seat. The acting starts now. Newt doesn't want to start being away from Thomas yet so he sits in the middle.

"I still don't understand why Teresa didn't sit in the middle." Newt's father says with a chuckle.

Newt merely shrugs and says, "I guess I wasn't really thinking about it. Just kinda got in." The blonde boy laughs to make it more believable. Thomas sits behind the passenger seat, where Newt's father is at, making it easy to discreetly hold hands.

Newt's mother sees her son lean over and kiss Teresa on the cheek but then sees the boys' hands and smiles big.

"Why're you smiling so much?" Newt's father asks.

"Newt kissed Teresa on the cheek and it was really sweet." The woman responds.

____________

"You guys, wake up. We're here." Newt's mother laughs. Newt and Teresa are cuddled up. Originally, he was falling asleep on Thomas but his mother swerved and knocked him over to Teresa.

Newt's the only one that woke up from his annoying mother. The adults are behind the car and the trunk is up, so Newt looks around and takes the opportunity to kiss Thomas hard on the moth. Thomas' eyes shoot open, then close again as he kisses back. But they shoot back open when he remembers where they are. He pulls away and looks around.

"You're lucky no one saw that." The brunette male says with a smirk.

"Yeah. It was meant to be a quick peck on the lips, but I couldn't resist." Newt says. "Now time for Teresa." He waits for his parents to be in a spot that they could see. When they get there, Newt kisses the girl's cheek softly, and whispers that it's time to get up.

Teresa opens her eyes slowly and blushes at how close Newt is. Newt pecks her lips and smiles. It's a little sad, but no one notices.

They get out of the car and grab their things. When they get to the house, a woman opens the door. Newt's Aunt Betty, to be precise.

"Newt, love! It's been so long!" She says, pulling Newt into a bone crushing hug.

"Hi aunt Betty." He says kissing her on the cheek. When he's released he steps back and goes to take Thomas's hand but stops fast and looks for Teresa's. Luckily the adults weren't facing the three teens and didn't see.

When aunt Betty turns around she sees Thomas and Teresa. And when she sees Teresa's and Newt's hands, she loses it.

"Oh my! How rude of me! You've brought guests and I knew you were going too and I forgot to introduce myself! Hello dear, I'm aunt Betty." She says with a smile, taking the blonde's boyfriend into a hug.

When she lets go, she looks at Teresa. "Hello darling! So you're Newt's girlfriend? You're beautiful!" She says, hugging her tight. Teresa smiles and says thank you.

After the greetings we all go inside and the three teens are taken upstairs to where all the kids will be staying. Before coming up, aunt Betty explained that all of upstairs was redone and that the walls and floors are so thick, they're practically sound proof.

Once upstairs the three were left to themselves to pick their rooms. They were told no boys and girls in the same room, just as they expected. The two boys choose a door and Newt opens it.

Newt takes on the voice of a hotel employee, "Welcome to Hell, we hope you enjoy your stay."
__________________________
A/N: Sorry this is lame. But it's long, so can I have brownie points, maybe? Hope you like it! Comment, vote, and share if you like it! Thanks!