Bloody Idiot

Newt and Thomas wake up to a gasp.

"W-what!? I knew it! You guys are fags!" A voice shrieks.

Newt shoots up and looks at the person in the door way. He quickly stands up and pulls the girl inside, slamming and locking the door in the process.

"You can't tell anyone, Nora!" Newt says, mentally cursing himself for not locking the door.

"I'll tell everyone." Nora says with a smirk. A knock at the door causes them to be quiet. Newt opens the door and sees Teresa.

"You guys should really keep it down. I could here you out there." Teresa scolds, closing and locking the door.

"S-she saw us, Teresa." Thomas says, eyes starting to water.

"It's okay, I've got dirt on her." Teresa smirks.

"You don't have anything on me. You don't even know me, bitch."

Teresa laughs, "That's cute. You think I haven't noticed the way you and your brother look at each other. Nathan, is it? Yeah. He tried to hide it by flirting with me. But I've been hanging around him and his voice goes soft when he talks about you. His eyes fill with love that isn't allowed to be there and he knows it, too."

"You leave him out of this, you fucking bitch! I swear to God I'll kill you!" Nora says, face filled with rage and fear.

"It's okay, you know. We won't judge you. You can love who you want." Thomas says, eyes gentle and caring.

"W-we're not even blood related. He's adopted. It can't be that bad, right?." Nora whispers and pathetically drops to her knees.

"It's not up to them. You can love whoever the fuck you want. You don't have to be ashamed. Sure you're situation is more difficult, but I'm sure you guys will be fine in the end. I promise." Newt says, kneeling beside her.

"You- you can't tell anyone. Please. I love him. I'd die if I couldn't see him." Nora pleads.

Thomas looks at the girl on the floor. "We won't tell. But you can't tell our secret either."

"O-okay." Nora says, sniffling. She gets up and apologizes to Thomas and Teresa. "Newt can I talk to you?" She whispers.

"Of course." Newt nods. They walk outside and look around to make sure no one's coming.

"I'm really sorry. I just knew that you could be open with your mom and I was so jealous. It hurts having to hide things from both your parents and the rest of the world. People are okay with homosexual people. But 'incest', even if it's between adopted siblings, is looked down upon. I can't stay here and hold his hand in public. But maybe someday we'll move away to a different country. Then we can."

Newt nods. He know that she didn't need to tell him that last part. That was her reassuring herself. "It's okay, Nora. I understand. It is hard. And I hope everything works out in the end."

Nora nods and hugs Newt. She says thank you and heads off to find Nathan.

Newt walks back in the room and rubs his face. "I'm so tired. Go away Teresa I can't handle girls anymore." Newt says, chuckling when Teresa hits him with a pillow.

"I'm only leaving because that insulted me. Not because you told me to." Teresa says, letting out a little hmph noise.

Newt locks the door once she leaves then turns around and leaps on the bed. Newt kisses Thomas hard on the lips, "I love you. I'll never stop loving you. No matter what." Newt says, looking in Thomas's eyes before kissing him again.

Things start to get heated and Thomas pulls Newt's pants of before taking his off as well. "Fuck, I need you." Thomas moans into the blondes mouth.

"Bloody hell, Tommy. Can you you get any hotter?" Newt asks before sucking on his neck. Thomas let's out a filthy moan and pulls Newt's hair.

"I guess you can." Newt laughs. Thomas pushes his lover on to his back, slowly moving down his body, leaving kisses everywhere.

"Fuck I love you, babe." Newt moans.
__________________________

The two boys lay on their backs, sweaty and out of breath. "Jesus, that was the best sex we've had in a while." Thomas says, chuckling under his breath.

"Yeah, you should talk like that more often." Newt says, winking at his lover. Thomas blushes and looks at the time. It's already 7:30 pm. They were really going at it. But they also woke up late.

"Wow it's already that late?"

"Yeah, we were at it for a while." Newt smirks. "How many times did you come, again? Three? Four?"

Thomas's eyes widen and he shoves Newt, "Shut up, Mr. O-oh fuck. Oh! Yes! Ride me harder!"

It was Newt's turn to blush. He had said that and he can't believe it.

"Shut up and let's take a shower, you bloody idiot."

__________________________
A/N: Aha, sorry it took so long to update! School's a pain in my ass. Anyways, here's a crappy chapter! Sorry it sucks! Enjoy!