Don't Cry, I'm Yours.

I love you. Let's pass notes. Thomas reads in his head. He smiles widely.
Why are we passing notes? It's so cliché. He passes the paper back to Newt.

We're passing notes because you're upset with me and I wanted to tell you that I love you. Newt pouts at Thomas, passing him the note.

I'm not upset with you, it just hurts seeing you look so happy with Teresa.
Newt reads this, a sad look flashing across his face.

You have no idea how much it kills me. I have to pretend I'm looking at you. It takes all of my energy just to give her a look that resembles love. You're the only person that I'll ever look at that way.

Thomas reads the message, tears in his eyes. He quickly brushes his arm over his eyes, drying them.

You're gonna have to stop saying things like this while people are around, because I might end up kissing you.

:( but I don't wanna stop. You need to know how much I love you. And I swear, one day, I'll tell everyone. Just so I can truly show you how much I love you.

Thomas looks at Newt, shock covering his face. "Do you mean it?" The brunette whispers to Newt, hope lacing his words.

"Of course, I'd do anything for you." Newt whispers back. He grabs the paper and scribbles something down before handing it to Thomas.

I love you forever, my love. I swear that one day, I'll marry you. And I promise you, all of my family will be there and so will yours, accepting us. We'll buy a house. We'll start a family. And everything will be okay. I promise.

Thomas let's a tear slip before quickly clearing it away with his hand.

I'm going to make love to you when we get on that boat. I'm going to show you just how much I love you.
Newt reads in his head. Blushing he looks Thomas in the eye and says, "Can't wait."

Thomas smirks and puts his hand in the middle of the seat. Slowly Newt connects their fingers and they spend the rest of the car ride with small smiles on their faces.

__________________________
A/N: This chapter is super short and crappy, but it's just a filler, so no worries. I'll have more for you guys before the day is done. Hope you enjoy the book so far. Thanks for reading. Vote, comment, and share please! But mostly comment because I love your guys's feedback! Thank you!!