Perfect

"Newt. Wake up. Today's the big day." Newt grumbles something before turning over.

"Go away, mum. I'm trying to sleep."

"Well, I could let you sleep. Or you could get your ass up and you can get ready for your wedding."

Newt shoots up and pushes his mom out of the room. The woman smiles and goes to get ready herself. The house is buzzing with excitement. Sure, Newt's father never came around. But they got custody of little Thomas a week ago and he was marrying Thomas, and that's all that mattered right now. His uncle Scott would be walking him down the isle, Thomas would be the flower boy (because he had his heart set on it, the cutie) and all of their friends would be there. It'd be perfect.

Newt hops in the shower and in the opposite side of the house, Thomas is getting ready as well. He's blasting Shut up and Dance by Walk the Moon while brushing his teeth. Nothing could be better for him. Everything was going so wrong for so long. But now he'd be getting married to the most perfect man. He hops to his closet, trying to put his pants on at the same time.

By the time he's finished, the song ends and he heads to their big backyard. He's dressed in a traditional black tux with his hair in a nice quiff. Newt finishes after, he wears a slick white tux with his hair in a messy but classy style.

When Thomas gets outside, he sees everyone there. Little Thomas runs up to him, in the cutest little dress, and he hugs him. "Hi, Tommy! You look awesome!"

Tommy chuckles and hugs the boy back. "Thank you so much, Thomas. You look pretty dashing, yourself." Thomas blushes and runs off. Tommy smiles to himself and walks over to Newt's mom.

"You look beautiful, Mrs.Isaacs."

"Oh Thomas, I'll not be having you call me that after today. You'll be calling me mom from now on." The woman smiles and hugs him. "I couldn't imagine anyone better for Newt than you. I'm so happy for you two. Now come, the wedding will start soon."

Thomas gets butterflies at the sound of that. He walks up to the front and waits for everything to fall into place. He looks out and he smiles. The backyard has chairs filled with all of their amazing friends and some family. They have tables set up for a feast after and the decor is amazing.

He gets snapped out of his thoughts when music starts to play. He looks over and sees little Thomas throwing flower petals. A smile finds his way onto his face and suddenly it's like he can't breath.

Newt comes out looking so handsome and It knocks the breath out of Tommy. Their eyes are locked the whole walk. All Tommy wants to do is kiss and hug Newt. He wants to tell him how fucking gorgeous he looks. He wants to be his husband already.

The priest starts and everyone is silent. Newt just wants to tell him to hurry up so he can tell Tommy how much he loves him. He finds the strength to stop himself and wait for the vows.

"Newt, I've been waiting for this for so long. You're so amazing. Your smile lights up a room, I'm sure everyone here would agree. Your laugh is contagious and your heart is kind. I remember the first time I realized that I liked you. All I could think was, 'of all the people, it would be Newt.' because I don't think I could ever imagine a future with anyone else. I couldn't then, and I can't now. I'm so in love with you, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and Little Thomas." Thomas chokes up a couple times throughout the speech and Newt has tears in his eyes.

"Bloody hell, Tommy, I don't think I've ever been as in love with you as I am right now." Newt says. Everyone chuckles and then Newt starts.

"Y'know I was so excited to tell you how much I love you in front of everyone, I almost told him to hurry up. So I hope you're ready for this." Newt winks at his lover. Thomas laughs and Newt continues. "Tommy, words can't even express how much you've always meant to me. We had to hide our relationship for years and the fact that I can be open about us now, is the most amazing feeling. When I found out I liked you, I found out I was gay. You helped me with everything and I thank you for that. The love I have for you, will never fade. I'm confident in that. I will be here for you always and I'll make everyday a little better than the last. I promise you that. You came into my life and I hope you never leave it. I love you, Tommy. I've always loved you and I'll continue loving you."

Thomas tries so hard to hold his tears in but the moment the priest says you may kiss the groom, tears start streaming down his face. He desperately kisses Newt and everyone cheers. They pull away and wipe their tears.

"Who's hungry?!" Newt asks. Everyone raises their hands and gets up. Everyone eats and then it's time for the first dance. Scott goes on stage and starts playing the acoustic guitar. The melody of Home by Phillip Phillips washes over the two boys as the sway back and forth. Scott's beautiful voice gives Ryan goosebumps.

Teresa smiles at the two boys with happiness in her heart. Newt's grandma wolf whistles at the two boys and everyone's giggles.

Newt and Thomas are in their own little world. They can't see or hear anyone. They move to the music and stare into each other's eyes with the purest love that anyone's ever seen.

And in that moment, everything was perfect.

____________________________
A/N: really crappy. Shouldn't have taken as long to get this up as it did. I apologize. This is the last chapter. I will be doing a honeymoon chapter that'll be in its proper spot. You all know where that it, you dirty bastards ;) jk jk. I'M REALLY SORRY THIS IS SO BAD!!! I'll write a second book. And it'll be better than this poor excuse of a story. I'll take longer to get it up at first, but the updates will come faster once it's up and they'll all be proof read and stuff. SORRY AGAIN I'M SO SORRY.