Two Days Before Hell

"Teresa, come over. Thomas and I need to talk to you, it's important!" Newt speaks into his phone. Thomas hears a muffled reply before Newt hangs up.

"Well, what did she say? Is she coming?" Thomas asks.

Newt nods, "Yeah. She's on her way. I'm a little worried that she won't say yes, though."

Thomas walks towards Newt, pulling him into a strong embrace. "Newt," Thomas whispers to the boy, "everything will be okay. I'm sure that she'll say yes."

Newt looks up at Thomas, lovingly. "I love you."

"I love you too." Thomas says before connecting their lips. Their kiss is interrupted by a knock. Newt opens the door, Teresa stands on the other side.

Walking in she asks, "What did you guys need to talk about?"

"Wow, no hello? Just straight to the point. Geez. Okay." Thomas says, clutching at his chest dramatically.

"No. No hello. You guys need to tell me what you want me to do or I'll just leave."

"Damn. Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed." Newt whispers. Teresa glared at him and he cleared his throat. "Right.. We need you to pretend to be my girlfriend for a week."

Teresa's eyes narrows. "What? Why would I do that?"

"Well it's for a family reunion. My dad's side of the family."

She looks at Newt. "Hmm.. Interesting."

"It'll work because he's not big on PDA and we would share a room so we don't have to be separated the whole time. All you have to do is hold his hand sometimes and say your his girlfriend." Thomas explains.

"Please, Teresa. It'd mean the world to me." Newt begs.

"Fine."

"What? Why no- wait. What?"

"I said fine. I'll do it. Your dad's side of the family is rich, which means that we'll be going somewhere nice and eating fancy things. So I'll go."

Newt and Thomas both sigh in relief.
"Thank you so much!" Newt hugs her tightly. "We leave in two days. It's a week long thing."

She nods, "Well, I better go start packing. Bye."
Thomas and Newt sigh.

"That was easy." Newt says with a laugh. Thomas nods in agreement and pulls him to the bed. Thomas kisses him lightly, slowly moving from his mouth, to his neck.

Newt moans softly, threading his hands in Thomas's brown locks. The brunette sucks hard on Newt's sweet spot, making him squirm.

"My doooorrr.." Newt groaned out.
Thomas chuckled and quickly kissed Newt's cheek. He got up and closed the door, only to grab the tray of snacks and a controller.

"Here." Thomas smirks, passing the blond his controller.

Newt lets out a frustrated groan.
"You're sleeping on the floor tonight.

"We'll see." Thomas laughs.
_________________________
A/N: Really crappy! Sorry!! This is kinda over due. I've got my college courses starting up a long with my current high school work so the stress is on.