To: My Secret Love I Love You.

Pounding at the door is what wakes the boys up the next morning. Newt groans and gets up. He pulls open the door and glares at whoever's on the other side.

"What the bloody hell do you want?" Newt groans.

"Hey, now. Don't take that tone with me, mister." Newt's mother says. "It's time for you boys to wake up and get ready. Do last minute packing or whatever. We're staying on the yacht for two nights. We're leaving in an hour, be ready!"

Newt closes and locks the door. They already got their stuff packed so he sets the alarm to go off in thirty minutes.
__________________

This time it's an annoying beeping noise that awakes the boys. Thomas shoots out of bed. "Come on babe, we've gotta get on the ball! We have a fun day ahead of us!"

Newt groans, "How are you so awake?" Thomas just shrugs and goes to the restroom, getting ready. When he comes out he's dressed in cargo shorts and a loose tank top that says 'My Mind Is Like A Maze'.

"Babe, if you get any hotter, Nora is gonna come on the spot." Newt laughs out.

Thomas blushes and throws his pj pants at his boyfriend. "Get ready." He mumbles.

Newt gets his stuff and disappears into the bathroom. Ten minutes later he comes out in similar clothing but his shirt says 'We're All Bloody Inspired'.

"Jesus, Newt, get any hotter and Teresa will come right on the spot." Thomas says, trying not to laugh. Newt glares at the boy and grabs his stuff.

"Come on you bloody oaf. We have to find Teresa." The blonde grumbles out. Right when they step into the hallway they see Teresa talking to Nathan.

Newt puts a big, fake grin on his face and walks over, hugging Teresa from behind. "Hey, baby. Hi, Nathan. How are you guys this morning?" He asks, kissing Teresa's cheek. He pulls away and glances at Thomas. His posture is a little slouched and his expression a little sad.

Newt rests his elbows on Thomas and Teresa's shoulders. The two answered his question, but he was more focused on Thomas. Newt realizes that it's probably impossible to show Thomas how much he loves him with such a casual touch, but still he tries.

"Kids come on, we're leaving." Scott says. Newt takes Teresa's hand and they head down stairs. Before Thomas knew it, there was a very annoying Nora attached to his side.

"I'm going to ride with yo-" Nora is cut off by Aunt Betty, "Boys and girls in separate cars!"

Thomas visibly relaxed and Nora stomps away, unhappily. Newt and Thomas get in the very back, lucky enough to be alone. Once everyone is in, Newt bumps Thomas's knee with his own and puts his hand in the middle of the seat.

Thomas quickly grabs Newt's hand, looking forward. Newt's mother was driving the car they were in, luckily. So if anyone were to see, it'd be her.

Newt releases Thomas's hand and digs through his bag. He grabs a pad of paper and two pens out of it. He hands one to his lover and uncaps his own. He scribbles something down and passes it to Thomas.

I love you. Let's pass notes.

__________________________
A/N: Gosh, I can't stop updating! I really like where this story is headed. I mean, the writing isn't the best, but I like the story line? I dunno. Feedback is welcome, along with votes and shares. THANKS!