Jinks You Owe Me a Coke

The three boys decide that food is a good place to start.

"What's this stuff?" Thomas ask, holding something slimy up. He makes a disgusted face.

"That's octopus, it's really good!" Tommy informs the boy. Newt and Thomas look at each other, Newt mimicking Thomas's look of disgust.

Tommy smiles affectionately at the two boys. "Think what you will, but if you can get past the texture, the flavor is great!" Tommy says taking the slimy thing from Thomas, popping it in his mouth.

"Ewww." The other two boys say in unison.

"Jinks! You can't talk until someone says your name 10 times! If you do, you owe me a coke!" Thomas exclaims.

Newt looks to Tommy for help, only to get a shrug of the shoulders and a smirks in return. Newt sighs and piles his plate with food. When he gets what he wants, he walks past Thomas and Tommy, sticking his tongue at them. He goes and sits by Teresa, smiling.

Newt eats in silence for ten minutes before Teresa asks him why he isn't talking. He just stares at her, mentally urging her to say his name.

"Oh, I get it. You're jinksed, huh?" Teresa says with a smirk.

Newt nods glumly, trying to ask her to say his name with eyes. She just shruggs and eats her food, laughing when she hears him sigh loudly.

Newt gets up and goes back to his boyfriend and Thomas. "Oh, hey, Newt- Crap! I wasn't supposed to say that." Tommy face palms.

Newt does a little victory dance before holding up one finger. "Why're you so happy, Newt?" Nora asks, coming up from behind.

"No!" The other two boys yell while newt continues dancing, adding another finger.

"Umm... Okay? Anyways, Newt, I ne-"

"Stop saying his name!" Thomas interrupts the girl. Newt adds another finger waving it in the other two's faces.

"Newt, Newt, Newt, Newt, Newt, Newt, Newt, Newt." Nora says, not knowing how many times she needs to say it.

"Oh my god, thank you. Wait, why did you help me." He says, glaring at her.

"Because I need to talk to you. Come with me." Nora says. Newt looks at the boys before he goes.

"What do you need, Nora."

"I'm not stupid, Newt. I see the way Tommy looks at you. The way he only lets you call him Tommy. He constantly looks like he's trying his hardest not to touch you in some way. He's gay, Newt, and he's in love with you. That's why he doesn't want me. It's disgusting."

"You're so stupid, Nora. He only lets me call him Tommy, because I told him it was my nickname for him. He looks at me likes a friends and he looks like he's trying not to touch me, because he's a very cuddly person but you guys are homophobic assholes and he doesn't want you to think he's gay. He wants you guys to like him! He's not in love with me, we're best friends. Bloody fucking hell! Just stay away from us, Nora."

"What? You think I'm gonna buy all that bullshit? You're a fucking moron if you think I will. He loves you, and I'm going to prove it. No one will except him. You'll have to find a different friend because this family doesn't allow fags in their homes."

"You know what I think, Nora? I think you have a secret, and you just want someone to out themselves before you so you can see everyone's reaction. I think you like girls. I don't know if you're bi, or a lesbian, or pansexual, or what ever. Hell, maybe you want to be a boy. I don't know. But I think, that you want something that this family will disown you for. So stop being a little bitch and go away."

Nora stands there in shock. "How do you even have the nerve to suggest something like that?"

"Goodbye, Nora." Newt says, walking over to the boys.

"Hey, you okay?" Tommy asks, putting a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Yeah, Nora makes me furious, is all." Newt sighs, wishing he could hug his boyfriend.

"I can tell, you're shaking a little and your face is red." Tommy whispers. "You know, I usually like that but this is for something different, so I hate it." Tommy says winking.

Newt slaps the boys shoulder and laughs. "You're the best. Thank you, Tommy." Newt smiles at Thomas and asks, "Isn't he the best?"

Thomas nods, excitedly, "You guys are both the best! Let's swim!"

"We have to go put our swim trunks on, why don't you go find yours and we'll meet at the pool." Tommy says, smiling.

"Yeah!" He says, running off.

Once the boys get to their room, Newt locks the door and pounces on his boyfriend, kissing him hard.

"God, I love you. I wanna marry you and I want to adopt Thomas with you." Newt says out of breath. He gets off of Thomas and goes to his bag. Thomas whimpers from the loss of contact but he just lays there. Newt pulls something out and walks over to Tommy.

Tommy sits up and Newt kneels down, pulling up a box. "Baby, I love you, and I want to get married to you. Fuck my family because really, all I need is you. So when we're out of this lousy place, will you do me the honor of being my husband?"

"Why would I ever say no to you, Newt? I love you. Of ourse I'll marry you." Thomas says, kissing Newt.

Newt slips the ring onto Tommy's finger, kissing his hand. "I love you, forever."

"I love you too. Now let's get dressed because we don't want Thomas to have to wait." Tommy says, smiling. He kissed Newt before getting his clothes out.

"Let's tell them."
__________________________
A/N: This suckkkss, sorry. And it's only the second day... I have so many chapters on here already, and it's only the second day. Next couple chapters will be a full day each so I can get back on track. Haha. Anyways, hope you enjoy. Comment, vote, share! Thank you!

I'd Rather Kiss YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara