French Toast (Really this is just a crappy filler chapter, sorry)

Newt wakes up to the smell of French toast. "Babe, I ordered room service." Thomas says.

"What time is it?" Newt groans out. He looks over at the clock and yawns.

"Four in the morning. It's crazy early, but I feel wide awake and starving. I ordered your favorite breakfast just in case you woke up." The brunette says happily.

"You're such a babe. Come lay with me so we can eat and watch movies." Newt chuckles. He sits up and groans. "Bloody hell, Tommy. It hurts to move."

Thomas smirks and grabs the tray of food. "Well, what can I say. I'm good at what I do, and I what I do, is very nice."

"Pft, shut up and give me food, Wolverine." The two boys laugh and get comfortable.

As they eat they watch the movie Tarzan. "You know, if feels very inappropriate to be watching a children's movie after having adult playtime." Thomas comments half way through.

"Thank god I wasn't the only one thinking it!" Newt exclaims, waving his hands in the air. Thomas switches the movie over to some action movie and cuddles into Newt.

"You know, I haven't felt this happy in a very long time." The brunette whispers. Newt sighs and hugs the shorter boy tighter.

"I promise that I'm gonna make every bloody day so fucking amazing that everyday will be a new best day of your life. Each day will just get better and better."

Thomas smiles, "That sounds good to me."

__________________________
A/N: Holy crap! This is literally the worst chapter you're every gonna read from me. It's just a small (really small) filler. I owed you guys something and I just haven't been inspired. The next chapter will be up in less than a week AND IT WON'T SUCK OR BE SHORT I PROMISE IT'LL BE SO FUCKING GOOODDDD!!!

But really guys, I'm so sorry for this poor excuse of a chapter. It's so pathetic that I'm not even gonna proof. Like really, it wouldn't even matter if you skipped this, that's how bad it is. I'm sorry.