Chapter twenty-seven

Saturday, November 15, 2008

In the burrow

Molly was in the kitchen preparing food, desserts, and drinks for the Weasley clan's weekly family gathering.

She used spells household chores and cooking with very high skill and accuracy from frequent use and many years of experience.

Charlie entered the kitchen , Charlie had arrived at the Burrow yesterday ,He was able to get a three-day vacation and decided to spend them with his family and stay in his childhood home, the Burrow, during this short vacation.

Charlie said, “Relax a little, mother , Can I help you with anything?”

“Thank you, Charlie,” said Molly, “I'm almost done.”

“You don't have to exhaust yourself at every family gathering, mother,” said Charlie, who went to one of the chairs at the kitchen table and sat on it.

Molly smiled at him and said, “On the contrary, my son , making food and preparing the burrow for you and for your siblings, their partners, and their children makes me very happy, and I do not feel tired, but rather happy,  I make this for my family.”

Charlie smiled at her and said, "At least don't be too hard on yourself, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask it. As you know, there are a good number of women in the family, and all of them can cook and help."

"Okay, son," Molly said.

Then Molly decided to take a short break and went to the chair next to her son and sat in it.

Molly said as she checked her son's face, "Charlie, what caused these burns on your cheek and neck?"

Charlie said, “Don’t worry, mother , They are minor burns and not serious , as  You know  that such injuries occur frequently in my field of work.”

Molly sighed and said, "But why didn't you treat her, Charlie? Such injuries must be treated quickly so as not to leave scars."

Charlie said, "I put Burn-Healing Paste on it before I took my leave. The burns have improved well."

Molly said as she stood up and went to one of the shelves, "So Romania's treatments aren't strong. Come, I'll put some of  Burn-Healing Paste we have on you. I bet it's better than the one you used."

Molly took  Burn-Healing Paste from the shelf and went to her sitting son, caught him before he tried to escape, and began applying  Burn-Healing Paste to the burns on his cheek and neck.

Molly said as she put  Burn-Healing Paste on her son's face, "Stop moving, boy, you're almost done."

After Molly finished applying  Burn-Healing Paste, the burns began to disappear until they were almost gone, leaving only a very slight redness in their place.

Molly smiled and said, "They are almost gone.

“Thank you, Mother,” Charlie said.

"You're welcome, my dear," Molly said, smiling at her son.

After Molly put th Burn-Healing Paste back in its place, she returned to the chair next to Charlie and said, “Since you are here, Charlie, I want to talk to you about something.”

Charlie sighed. He knew this topic well. Her mother would talk to him about his relationships again and remind him that he had been single for a very long time.

At this moment, Arthur entered the kitchen and went to sit on one of the kitchen chairs and began to listen to his wife as she tried to persuade their son to find the right girl and marry her.