Chapter twenty-five

Arthur and Athena returned to Hogsmeade House by  floo powder, and when they came out of the fireplace, they found Minerva waiting for them.

When Athena saw her mother, she smiled and ran to her and hugged her.

Minerva said, “How was your day, my kitty ? Did you have fun in the Burrow today?”

Athena said, “I had a lot of fun, Mama, and I got to know all my brothers and sister as well.”

Minerva looked at Arthur and said, "Thank you, Arthur."

Arthur said, "Don't thank me, Minerva. Athena was among her family." He smiled at Minerva and continued, "I must now return to the Burrow." Arthur went to Athena and hugged her, kissed her on the cheeks, and said, "Good night, my little one, and See you soon."

"Good night, Papa," Athena said, smiling at Arthur. " See you soon."

Arthur returned to the burrow using floo powder.

Minerva said as she hugged her daughter, “I missed you so much today, my little kitty .”

Athena put her hands on her mother's cheeks, then kissed her cheeks and said, "Me too, Mama, I missed you very, very much."

Athena was carrying the dragon doll and book that Charles had given her, and a box of cookies and cakes that Molly had given her, and George and Ron had filled her pockets with some candy as well.

After a while, Minerva said, "How do you want us to return to Hogwarts? Should we walk or use floo powder?"

Before Minerva could finish her words, Athena yawned, and Minerva laughed and said, “I think we should use flo powder. There are small kitten that we should put to bed because they are sleepy.”

Athena said while rubbing her eyes from sleepiness, “But I want to tell you about today’s events in the Burrow and about my siblings, Mama.”

Minerva took her daughter's hand and said, "you can Tell me tomorrow, my kitty. Tomorrow is a day off, but now we must prepare you for bed."

Athena said, “Okay, but I want to sleep next to you today, Mama.”

Minerva said, “As you wish, my dear kitty.”

and then Minerva and her daughter returned to Hogwarts .
______________________________________

Arthur returned to the burrow and sat with Molly and his children for a while, talking, and a large part of their conversation was about Athena.

After that, his children returned to their homes and their small families, and Arthur and Molly continued  talking for a while until it was time to go to bed.

In Arthur and Molly's bedroom in the burrow, while Arthur was sitting on the bed with a book in his hand, reading from it a little before going to sleep, and Molly was preparing to get into bed.

Molly said as she slept next to Arthur, “But have you noticed that Ginny is nervous and avoiding dealing with Athena, my dear Arthur?”

Arthur said as he closed the book and placed it next to the bed and took off his glasses, "Yes, Mollywobbles, I noticed that, but I don't want to pressure her any further. We will leave her enough time to adapt. It is enough that she agreed to come today, and I also have a feeling that  Jenny will soon accept Athena and the two will become very close.”

Molly said, “I agree with you, my dear Arthur. I hope they both will agree soon.”

After that, the couple went to sleep hugging each other after the events of that busy day.
______________________________________