Chapter twenty-three

October 31, 2008

This morning, Athena was sitting in her mother's office at Hogwarts, waiting for her mother to return after she finished checking on the school's conditions.

Athena was sitting in one of the comfortable chairs in her mother's office, holding in her hand the toys that her brother George had sent her on the occasion of Halloween.

This morning, George sent her a box containing some of his shop's Halloween products. The box contained some new toys  Halloween and new Halloween tricks.

Athena was happy that her brother George sent her something. Athena decided to try these tricks with her friends at school.

Of course, Minerva made sure of the contents of the box and that the toys and tricks that George sent were safe and not dangerous to Athena or anyone before she gave the box to her daughter.

"What's that box, Miss Athena," said one of the pictures of the former Headmasters.

Athena said, “My brother George sent it to me today on the occasion of Halloween.” Then she showed them the box and continued, “Wait, I will show you its contents.”

Athena started showing her friends  pictures of the former Headmasters of Hogwarts  the contents of the box. She was happy and told them a little about her meeting with George.

After a short while, the office door opened and Headmistress Minerva McGonagall entered, followed by her assistant, the head of Gryffindor House, and the professor of botany and herbology, Neville Longbottom.

Minerva said, "Okay, Neville, I'll depend on you in this matter."

Neville said, "Don't worry, Headmistress, I'll finish this matter."

Minerva smiled at him and said, "Okay."

Neville said when he noticed Athena's presence in the office, "Hello Athena, how are you today?"

"I'm fine, Professor Longbottom," Athena said. " And How are you, Professor?"

Neville said, "I'm great, miss." He sighed and continued, "As you know, there's a Halloween feast today. You'll be attending, Athena, right?"

Athena smiled and said, “Of course, Professor, after my school party is over and we collect some candy in Hogsmeade, then I will attend the feast.”

During this discussion between Neville and Athena, Minerva had sat at her desk and started writing some works and finishing others.

Minerva said, "Today I will go with Athena to her school for the party and We will spend some time in Hogsmeade like every year. If anything happens and you need me, send me a message and I will come right away."

Neville said, "Don't worry, Minerva. I will take care of Hogwarts in your absence. Don't worry and enjoy the day with little Athena."

Minerva said, "Thank you, Neville. Here you go. These are the works I want you to finish and continue until I return." Minerva gave him some papers and manuscripts.

"Okay, I'll take care of them," Neville said.

Minerva said, "Okay, Neville, you can go now. Athena and I will get ready and then we will leave Hogwarts."

Neville waved to Athena and said, "See you, Athena. I hope you and your mother enjoy today."

Athena smiled and said, “Thank you, Professor. I also wish you a happy day.”