Chapter 22

The last update

Chapter 22

Clementine POV

A single word to characterize the club. Boring. Maybe I was the boring one, sat on a lofty bar stool, watching everyone else have a great time dancing. When I said dancing, I meant everyone seemed to have their tongue thrust into a stranger's mouth and their bodies merged together. I couldn't stomach having my tongue forced down someone's throat who didn't intrigue me. I need someone with tattoos, with menace in their eyes, someone who makes my heart pound, someone like a specific Mafia leader.

I huffed at my own thoughts before reaching for the most affordable shot in this club.

This club appeared to be for the wealthy, as a single shot of whiskey cost almost $50. As the night progressed, I began to regret being here, and glancing around, I was the only one who was not having a good time. There weren't many people was seated at the bar, and the potential sugar daddy I'd want to purchase me drink was most likely out dancing.

"One more." I stated to the young bartender. He appears cute, but he didn't float or even rock my boat. He has an innocent appearance that I dislike.

"Are you certain, Ma'ma?"

I stared at him, and he hurried to repair my shot. Did I appear so old? I was just twenty eight.

That's still considered young, right? Just sitting here thinking about my age makes me want to cry. I thought drinking until I felt like I was ready to fall off the stool would help me forget about everything, but I was still thinking about everything. It seemed as though my mind had completely opened up.

He slips a shot to me, and I swallow it. I believe that after slipping three cheap shots down my throat, the fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh shots didn't taste as bad. I honestly lost count on the fourth one. "One..." I was cut short by my own laughter. "One more." I dug inside my purse and took out another five bucks.

Upon reflection, perhaps I ought to spend every cent that Nikolai gifted me. I deserve the world, and money can help me acquire a part of it.

He pushed the glass towards me, and just as I was going to reach for it, a massive pale hand grabbed my little arm. My eyes widened and my head twisted like a bobblehead doll as I looked at the towering person. Her face appears familiar, but I was unable to identify who she was. Was this what they mean by being so intoxicated that you become blind? Probably not, because even though I couldn't identify her face, she looked stunning.

Ah! And I like the danger that was playing out in her eyes. "No more." Her heavy accent spoke. I blinked. Who was she to tell me not to drink anymore? It was my money.

"This is not the place to get batshit drunk."

"And this is a place to mind..." I laughed; I couldn't take her seriously, and I wasn't going to waste my time conversing with her. My next hand moved for the glass, while another enormous pale hand grabbed my arm. My eyes lifted to see another.

Ah, there are two of them. I smirked. I might be seeing doubles. But as the first lady brushed my hair out of my face with her next hand, I noticed it was actually two of them.

"What do you all want?"

"Take it away." she ordered.

"Yes, Ms. Ivanov."

Ah! It had to be Nikolai daughters; I may have been inebriated, but I knew it wasn't Nikolai. My brow wrinkled, thinking what her girls may want from me.

"What do you want?" I repeated. They looked very hot. I looked between the two tall women; they couldn't be more than twenty-five.

"We're only watching out for you, Clementine."

"You know my name." I giggled, fluttering my lashes at them. "Really fascinating."

"Well, our mom couldn't stop talking about you. Glad to know we can match a name with a gorgeous face." I felt a moist kiss on my back, which sent fire down to my pussy. They have the same influence on me as their mother. How hot.

I whimpered as I cast a fleeting glance over my shoulder. I could feel the second woman get closer, and before I knew it, I was sandwiched between them like bread. But this wasn't bread; it was two attractive women. Lust took over my body, and I slipped my hands down her muscular body, stopping at her crotch. I'd want to know if they have the same gift.

My next instinctive reach back resulted in two cocks sprouting in my palms.

I gave an astonished gasp, followed by a wicked giggle. "It's very unfortunate that all of this will go to waste."

My pussy was quickly soaked as one of them chuckled darkly in my ear. "Oh god, what are you doing to me?"

"Nikolai wants to see you."

My body had frozen against theirs. "Who?" I tooted like an owl. "Who?"

There was a deep laugh in my drunken brain. "Don't play stupid now, princess. You know who."

I whimpered when one of them nibbled my ears. I realized I couldn't tell the difference between the two, and they were most certainly twins.

I scrowed. "What does she want?" I believe I've asked that question a lot since I met them.

"To see you. Now." The one at my back spoke sternly in my ears, and this was when I should have pushed them away and vanished in the sea of bodies, but I did the reverse since I was maybe weak to Nikolai. How did she know I was here in the first place?

I sighed, hardly able to stand between two big ladies who could be assassins. But between my legs was wilding up a storm, and somewhere in the back of my mind, I was thinking of taking both.

I'd like to believe I could take them both down whatever hole they wanted.

As I followed them to the rear of the club, we proceeded down a corridor identical to the one leading to the restroom, but they turned down another hallway that I hadn't noticed, and as I passed each closed door, I could hear groaning. My eyes widen, and I flush. Were these people having sex? Fuck. I wish it were me. Instead, I was likely to be beaten by Nikolai personally.

I could already visualize her furious mood, which included her eyes turning a stormy sliver, her brows knotted, the vein in her forehead bulging, her chiseled jaw tensed, and her hand tightening so that each knuckle became incredibly pale. Despite this, my pussy became wetter.

Despite my efforts, I was drawn to everything. I like it all. One of the women opened the door. I realized I don't know their names; all I know is the fact that they are Nikolai's daughters and they are panty-dripping hot. The muck was gradually leaking across my thighs, and the only issue was that I was missing my underwear. I was such a dirty girl. A disgusting, fucking slut.

The space was kissed in crimson, giving off a seductive atmosphere. Nikolai, with her clinched jaw and furious expression, caught my gaze as she sipped from her vodka glass. Her hair was gelled back to her nape, and her shirt was unfastened, revealing her neck and chest tattoos, which looked amazing against her pale complexion. Her next hand was tucked inside her pocket.

I started as I heard the door click shut; glancing around, I assumed the two ladies had left me alone with her, but clearly not. I could feel the environment shift beneath my feet, and it wrapped around my flesh. It became unexpectedly heated in here, just being in the presence of three attractive women.

A woman with two daughters. Oh, fuck.

 Oh, fuck