Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Clementine POV

The sofa screamed with her enormous weight, as she now sat between my split legs. I go with the first option that comes to me. I just couldn't bring myself to admit that I, an English teacher, was her slut. I have a reputation. I knew I had long soiled this reputation, which I maintain for myself, but I wasn't ready to publicly declare that I was willing to be her slut.

Just no!

A firm string of NO's!

Heck, no!

Even though she attractive as fuck, I couldn't allow my self-esteem drop any more than it already had.

"No, please." I whimpered as her finger came closer to my moist island. "Are you planning to strap me?"

"Strap you." She glanced at me, letting out a long, deep, and low chuckle. "No. I have something else for thieves like you. Girls like you don't know how to keep their hands to themselves." Her body felt tight against mine. My gaze was drawn to her hand, which was gradually approaching my warm place. Just one touch, and I'll be the slut she claims I was.

"Where you expecting me?" She questioned, her fingertips finally reaching my overflowing honey pot. I could feel her fingers moving through the thick, white stuff.

"No." I snapped. Why would I expect someone to enter between my legs at this time of night and tease my starved pussy?

I let out an exasperated gasp as one of her long fingers pressed into my pussy, my walls opening to meet her finger length. "Nikolai."

Her vacant eyes fixed on me, but I averted my look between my knees, and she tilted my head upward. "What happened between your legs is my concern now, not yours."

"I will use up every inch of your body."

"Please, no..."

Her next hand reached for the lingerie straps. "You're mine now," she growled.

My pussy was so moist that she inserted two more fingers but did not rub me. What was she doing to my pussy? Her next hand was busy slipping down each strap, exposing my rose-colored firm nipples. She looked at them as if they were valuable possessions, and I whimpered as her rough breathing massaged them. Just a few more inches, and her lips would be on them, ready to suck, but she never did. Instead, her thumb and small fingers slid inside my pussy.

My lips opened wide with a gasp of dread. Her entire hand was within my pussy. She pushed more, until her wrist was covered.

"You're so wet that my entire hand is in you, doll."

"Take it out, please." I could feel my pussy close around her wrist. Her frigid silver eyes looked up at me. "You are mine from now on." She started to thrust forcefully. I let out a loud scream as I felt her hand close in on me, becoming a fist.

"How is it possible?" I gave a gasp. Her face approached mine, depriving my nipples of pleasure that they had never received in the first place. "Because with me, anything is possible." Her hot breath pounded on my lips, and her lips circled mine a few times but never pressed in for a kiss. Her teases were putting me into a daze.

"I want you to be my little puppet." Her fist went right through me, like a little puppet.

I felt tattooed knuckles touching my walls, so I grabbed for her hand, my next hand gripping her strong, powerful shoulder. "Please." I whimpered. Her jaw tensed and her eyes widened as she did the opposite: first, she altered my posture, allowing me to relax more, and then she began to give more punches. My pussy appears to be enjoying the assault, as it clenches for more. Tension twisted deep in my gut, trying to crush me in half, and it appeared that her hands were pressing through my incision.

"Fuck Yes!" I shrieked, my voice hoarse, ragged, and slowly emptying from my body, like if I had been running my entire life. Her kisses quieted me as she closed the distance between us, and her head leaned firmly on my forehead. "You are mine." She purred on my lips, using her sensuous accent. Her next hand didn't hesitate to explore my body, claiming the places as her raspy voice whispered, "All of you are mine."

My perspiration felt like a thick blanket against my skin, and my tiny strands of hair stuck to it, resting on my forehead. My walls had been repeatedly pounded, and my pussy could not take any more.

"I'm cumming!" I sniffled, tears in my eyes, from feeling overwhelmed, with a hand up my pussy. Her wicked smirk appeared in front of my fading eyesight.

"At least you're having as much joy as I am when fisting your tight little cunt, huh?" She groaned and slanted her eyelids into an ominous gaze at me. As if a light switch had been turned on, I felt my pussy opening around her big wrist to release my juice. It felt as if all of my energy was channeled into the clasp of her hand in me, as I swooned over her without knowing it.

She gently removed her fist from my pussy, and through my nearly shut eyes, I could see my clear and viscous juice shining on her fist, like if she had dipped her hands in a river of baby oil. Her next hand softly grabs my forehead, preventing me from toppling over. I wanted to complain about her touch, but I was too weak.

The overwhelming feeling continued to take hold of my bones, and I let out a loud cry. I shouldn't have stolen her money; I wouldn't be in this situation now, would I?

"Be quiet, doll."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have stolen the money; I will work hard to repay it."

"No, doll; this is exactly how I want you to pay me. With my hand deep into you." Her words seemed faraway as she talked, and in the second, all I could see was her lips moving, not what she was saying.

What have I actually gotten myself into? 

AN: What do you think of the story so far?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Please comment, vote and add this book to your reading list to get first notified on a chapter being published.
Complete chapter is right over my paid Patreon. Link in the bio
www. Patreon.com/ebookking

com/ebookking