Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Clementine POV

The kids stood up as soon as Nikolai and I entered the classroom, and their small throat holes roared louder than I had heard in the four days I'd been here. "Good afternoon, Ms Nikolai."

I looked with envy, since I couldn't even get them to welcome me properly. This lady has considerable influence, and she was well aware of it.

"Okay, kids, please go to the library; Ms. Nikolai and I need to talk in private."

At the very least, they nodded obediently and exited the classroom in a single file. Ironically, this irritates me, so I didn't bother introducing myself and went straight to business. There was no way she was going to break away from my clutches.

"A student could get really hurt today."

"However, none were. They consider themselves lucky. I taught my daughter to kill. You screw yourself; murder that motherfucker."

"All the other kids are just pussy." She expanded on her unqualified argument. There was nothing substantive about what she was saying.

"Those children are not felines."

"I meant whatever is between the smooth, centers of your thighs, Ms. Yuri."

I glanced at her, as if to see whether she didn't have a vagina—the real word for pussy—or if she had a large, long dick—because that's the vibe she gives out. An asshole with a lengthy erect cock that, when rammed into your genuine asshole, will cause you nothing but pain.

But I wouldn't say the same about her voice. Her deep, pit-low tone. The sort of voice that would immediately make her the major figure in anyone's life.

As I worked my way through the spines of the chairs and desk, I began scooping up books off the floor. When the students noticed the pistol, they ran to a corner to save their young freshmen lives. At least they can realize that high school was not a fantasy. I wish they hadn't seen it this way.

I rolled my eyes as she stood in front of me. "Ms. Yuri, am I in trouble?"

I rolled my eyes again; she definitely said this to tease me. If she has some kink, she fantasizes about a teacher giving her a solid spanking on the ass—which she deserves. I wasn't the one.

"Your daughter is. She clearly broke the law, the regulations, and all else this school has to provide as a wall of discipline for these youngsters. Don't you read the school handbook? There are no weapons permitted. This includes—"

"Ms. Yuri, don't lecture me. I resolved things with the principal and parents. I propose you drop it." Her demanding gaze was now on me.

I'll give her that; at least she has the courtesy to address me as Ms. But somewhere in me, I think I seem old in her eyes, and I immediately want to let my long light ash brown hair down, throw away my glasses, and pop the few buttons of my monotonous work shirt to flaunt my tits like a slut. She has the ability to make any living creature act slutty, and I was one of them. But I was a teacher, not some harlot. I was a teacher, not a teen with whoring habits.

With stacks of books in hand, I stepped past her towering, Eiffel Tower body and to my cluttered desk.

This blasted desk will never look like I have OCD. I arranged the books by title. "The....." I wanted my student to have fun with English. English was not about learning huge words to expand your vocabulary, but about something more emotive. I was so clever when I first started college, and I wouldn't advise someone to inquire how I ended up at a good institution; who knows, maybe I sucked a cock or two of a teacher to get there. Perhaps I was a crazy senior girl. Maybe.