Chapter 1

AN: Hot Flashes is a dark-themed mafia novel. Please be 18 and up to read this book.

There will be smut and more smut....A mafia who want nothing but a plaything and maybe something else. 

Update is only on Monday and Friday on wattpad___For those can't wait join my paid patreon. thank you :)

Please add this book to you reading list to not miss updates thank you!!

Mafia x teacher

Prologue

Clementine Yuri POV

As a teacher, you never know what you'll encounter while presenting a simple English language lesson. You may believe that you arrive to class with scrawled notes on the blackboard, sit through a few dull lectures, and then return home to sleep and repeat the process. That would have been fantastic if I had followed that monotonous routine during my first four days as a teacher at Mandel High School.

Mandel High School situated on a level plot of ground with room for a tennis court, baseball court, and football field as far as the eye could see. Mandel High School was more than simply a public school; it was a high-status institution in terms of academics. The kids are great for the first four days. After four days of my settlement, I wanted to stop immediately.

Dealing with kids was meant to be fun, especially when you're dealing with freshmen. They are fresh off the bus, dorky, wimpy, and believe that high school was a fantasy, which would be fantastic if all of the kids in my class believed the same. As a teacher, you understand how to manage situations where children get into conflicts. A couple blows may land on a desk or two.

But I would never anticipate a thirteen-year-old girl to point a pistol at a thirteen-year-old boy during my four-day, five-day teaching period.

Chapter 1

Clementine POV

I saw the black sleek gun with what appeared to be a golden grip, or perhaps silver, in that little time before she flicked it out and stuck the boy directly into the charted wall. The charts could feel his sweaty back, and I became a sweaty mess while watching the girl, whose name I believe was Amber. The girl stands tall, resembling her father, and maybe her mother. However, knowing how tall her parents were was not the objective. Knowing who her parents were and if they were aware that their innocent-looking baby-girl had brought a pistol to school was the ideal question to ask.

My gaze shifted slightly to the remaining 27 children in a nook, despite the fact that the weapon was not pointing at them. I'd estimate at least 80% of them had shit themselves, with the remaining 20% merely astounded and curious. I, too, was interested. The perspiration on their forehead filled the room with terror.

Everything came down to me. I couldn't make a move for fear of pulling the trigger, and her fingers danced like open flames. I couldn't let these kids down, and I couldn't allow another child shoot another child. Because I know it would be major news if I was a useless whimp. Oh, I could already picture the headline.

"Where was the teacher when a thirteen-year-old freshman girl shot a thirteen-year-old freshman boy boy?"

What was her name? I had forgotten it. Damn, I couldn't even remember mine, which I was born with, at the Summer Field Hospital in the little town of the vast state of Colorado. I only now recalled her name; how could it have slipped my mind so quickly?

I take a step forward, my arm extended, as if I were ready to grab the weapon from her. My best guess was that it may happen if she didn't pull the triggers in my stomach a couple of times as I gripped on desperately.