Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Clementine POV

Her next hand touched my phantom Adam apple and moved down to my chest. "I just want to feel my cock there." She indicated to where my windpipe would be. So far! I yelled in my brain.

"That is impossible." I swallowed.

"With me, everything is possible." "Stop acting like that tight mouth of yours is a virgin." Her heavy breaths struck my neck, her gaze fixed on mine. I felt her tugging harder on my hair, but then realized she had taken my hair tie. She extended it over her huge wrist. My long hair has become untamed, and I wonder what she was up to.

But my query was addressed when she used her enormous palm to clasp my hair in one motion, like my pink hair tie.

Her gaze shifted to her cock, and my little fingers clasped the broad base; her cock appears ugly and threatening. As I squeezed harder, her come flowed in plenty, which I used to lather her up. As my fingers tugged her lengthy meat, I understood how long it was and how little it mattered whether it struck my heart. My tight lips opened, and only the tip fit, nearly touching the back of my throat.

My oxygen supply was suddenly cut off, and I backed away, but her grasp on my hair forced my mouth to return to it.

The average cock I fucked and suck was 6 inches; I was staring at least twice that size. "Open your mouth wider." She shot off her requests. My lips rests on the salty tip. "I can't...Daddy," my innocent eyes fluttered as I stared up at her. "Please...daddy."

Her wicked, dark sneer spreads across her face. "You think I fucking care, doll?"

In the blink of an eye, her fist was forcibly forced into my mouth, nearly rearranging my 32 teeth. My jaw hurts from having more than the capacity in my mouth. She gently withdraws her fist. This was my second time receiving fists.

Her tight look was fixed on me. "Don't closed your mouth." She lowered my head. My head felt like a puppet being manipulated by her huge hand. Like a coin submerged in water, her whole base sank into my mouth. My eyes rolled around in the back of my head, my neck opened up like a carnivorous plants, and my eyes welled up with tears.

Oh, God! I can feel her full cock pressing into my fucking heart. She's so huge. Her next hand gripped my throat, and I felt her press, and it was like magic, as my lips began to open even farther. Her hand pushed my head forward. My eyes moved in their plucked sockets. Her cock was too much already, and I hadn't even begun to formally suck.

I noted that there were a few more inches left, and it appeared that she wanted everything to disappear. I was like her small suction vacuum.

My eyes pleaded, but all I got was her icy, hard stare and clenched, hard jaw. "Such a good girl." She muttered to me that made me feel nice. As a motivator, I lurched forward, and her entire cock was now nestling in my chest, the tip brushing my heart.

Tears streamed down the corners of my eyes, my mouth too full, stretched, and stuffed with her cock.

Her hand tenderly holds my face. "You look so stunning with my cock in your mouth like this, and I'd love to capture this moment forever, doll." Her hand delicately moved away from my face and into her pocket, where she took out her phone.

My eyes widened as I attempted to shake my head. "It's OK, you're my little slut, and you'll do anything I want." She moved forward and kissed my brow, the corner of my moist eye, my nose, and my upper lips, which were practically pushed up against my nose.

"What a freaking beauty. You don't see girls like you every day, sweetie." "A girl who can take an 11-inch object in her mouth."

Her hand was so huge that the phone resembled a toy. The flash went off, and I was blind for a second, with strange shapes dancing before my eyes. I blinked down, letting forth more tears. When I opened my eyes, I saw her gorgeous grin. She was looking at the photo. She showed it to me. "Look how gorgeous you are. You're my beautiful slut." Her heavy accent whispered. "And now you, my lovely slut, must work this cock in your mouth."

***************

I was sucking. I had been sucking for too long. Too long, as in 10 minutes and she hasn't even burst yet.

I was begging her with my eyes to cum as her hand was moving my lips up and down on her shaft till my mouth became dry.

My fingers grasped on what it could, leaving the next side of the base with an opening. "My mouth feels dry, Daddy."

There was nothing left in my mouth, I couldn't spring water on demand, and I was worried that I had disgraced myself. The males I typically suck off, cum within seconds. What kind of power did she have?

"Let me help." She drew my head away, but my mouth stayed open. I doubt I could close it even if I wanted to. I believe it was stuck that way. I realized I looked like a dried-up ghost in a nightmare.

She leaned forward and spat into my mouth, some of which ran down the side of my lips. I didn't want what she handed me to waste, so I used it to lather up her cock again. This time, I started moving quickly, my next fingers reaching into the warm of her boxers and pinching her balls.

"Oh fuck, baby girl." She growled softly, and I could feel her fingers grasping my scalp tighter.

My eyes widened with excitement; with each thrust delivered to my neck, I could feel her pre-cum, indicating that she was almost to cumming.

Yes! Finally! My knees ache!

My throat aches!

My neck aches!

Everything aches, and I just want it to be over with. My voice was sloppy and moist, and my mouth was watering again. My eyes were teary, and it seemed like the vibrations had returned. I was thrilled to be licking her cock. As my tongue comes up from the base. I glanced at her twinkling eyes. "Thank you for giving me the privilege of licking your cock." Each syllable pains my mouth.

"You love sucking me off, doll."

I nodded like an eager dog and got to work, sucking harder at the tip and slowly at the base while keeping my fingers sunk into her sac.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck. Oh fuckkkk!" She snarled deeply, in echoes, in her cock, and on the ground. I expected her to press my head down so she could cum deep in my throat, but instead she drew away and demanded in a frantic, deep, raspy voice. "Push your tongue out, doll." Her enormous hand, fit for her cock, stroked her off fiercely, and like a creamy rain, her cock juice sprayed all over me, landing in my eyes and spattered on my face, but the hefty load spilled all over my tongue.

"Close your mouth. Don't swallow just yet. I want your taste buds to drown in my cum."

Her rich, nutty flavor filled my mouth and I was eager to swallow everything. I blinked rapidly, attempting to clear the cum from my eyes. She slammed her cock on my lips. The milk that remained on her cock has now gotten all over my lips. Her smug sneer on her lips, as I patiently waited on my knees for her command.

Her deep chuckle resonated all across my body. "You want to swallow, huh?"

I nodded.

"Swallow." That's all she said and shortly after I swallowed her plain yogurt down my throat. I could feel the amino acid filling my stomach, making me feel like I'd had a full course meal.

She leaned closer, her lips sink into mine. "Next time, it will be your pussy."

I could feel my pussy bouncing like a cheerleader as I heard this. "You are such a good slut."

AN: What do you think of the story so far?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Please comment, vote and add this book to your reading list to get first notified on a chapter being published.
Complete chapter is right over my paid Patreon. Link in the bio
www. Patreon.com/ebookking

com/ebookking