Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Clementine POV

Last night was not a dream. It was genuine. Her cock was deep in my throat, and I enjoyed it. As I pushed the toothbrush about in my mouth, I noticed a minor soreness, and after washing, I examined my mouth more closely. I checked to see if there was any swelling or bruising, but I appeared good.

I grumbled as I looked down at my black dress blouse and noticed a smear of toothpaste on it. My fingers stroked across it, and it appeared to grow bigger before my eyes. My morning routine was not deemed regular. People clean their teeth before eating and then get ready.

But I was a lonely girl; at my home, I had no issue wandering about with morning breath. I wouldn't say that when I lived with my ex. However, I enjoy being alone and solitary for that reason. It frees me, and I don't have to force myself to be neat and flawless. I recall going days without taking a poo till he left, because I didn't want him to smell my shit.

I simply don't want to be flawless for anyone. As I wiped away the large sparkling stain in the center of my chest with a moist cloth, I could hear my phone ring.

My phone doesn't ring often since I don't have many people in my life that want to chat to me on the phone. Almost everyone in my life can now be seen face to face.

I shook off the evident mess on my shirt and went for the phone, which I swear I left on my messy bed. I don't make my bed. I don't enjoy making my bed and will never make it, and I like to see my cheap sheet all stretched on the floor, where I stepped over it and almost slipped, as happened just now.

"Where are you!" I yelled at the phone, whose loud ringing seemed to come from everywhere.

As I entered the kitchen, I exhaled with relief to see it on the counter. However, by the time I got there, the ringing had stopped, and I groaned again. It rang just as I was going to set it down. I swiftly responded before it chose to do something irritating, such as unexpectedly switching off. My phone frequently does this, and the lack of brain cells has caused me to rush to the nearest phone repair shop.

"Good Morning."

"Doll." I overheard a deep, breathless groan over the phone. I rolled my eyes, intending to grumble in displeasure at her calling me that, as if it didn't immediately spoil my underwear. I'll have to change.

"What do you want?"

"Nikolai...Daddy, please!" A girl's high-pitched voice shrieked, and I moved the phone away from my ears while frowning. Who was this? I was wondering if this was her phone number, but as I looked at it with strained eyes, I saw it was.

I could hear the bed creaking and the linens tumbling around, as if this girl was being railed by none other than Nikolai Ivanov. I moved carefully out of the kitchen and into the living room, then sat on the sofa.

"Hello." I called again. It didn't take rocket science or Sherlock Holmes to realize I was listening to pure, unfiltered sex. The sound attracts something between my legs.

"You enjoy how I'm fuckin you doll."

I grind on the sofa, my mouth in a gasp, as if she were speaking to me. I wish that for myself. I kinda want it to be. I've never taken a large cock before, but I'd accept the challenge just like I would her fist.

"Yes, Daddy." Both the mystery girl and I whispered. I heard a smack, then a shout of agony and ecstasy. "Yes, Daddy!" She shrieked louder. I could hear Nikola's touch, her fingertips moving over her flesh, and as much as I despise her to her core, I wouldn't mind if she touched me.

My ass continued pressing deeper into the sofa, my clit becoming somewhat irritated as only excitement touched it rather than Nikolai's cock.

"Oh, god!" I sighed, letting my hand slip down to my trousers and begin massaging my clit, and as if she knew, I heard her scratchy voice growl over the phone. "Don't touch yourself, doll. Only I should touch you."