Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Clementine POV

"Oh, you think I'll help you this time by taking my cock, right doll?" She chuckled grimly. Her next hand swiftly removes her belt and pants. My lips drools as my eyes make contact with her thick, luscious flesh. I want it all in my mouth. Nothing like being stuck in traffic with a cock down my throat.

When I saw her striking sword, I couldn't take my gaze away from it; it was like a goal I was fixated on gratifying until it lay limp in my hands. I reached for it. It throbbed ferociously, and I was more than prepared to face it. "You want to be my bitch, huh?" Her heavy accent pushed.

I nodded; another person had taken over. Perhaps it is the silly, giddy-headed girlie aspect of me.

I started massaging it, the muscle twitched, and I yelped in terror. My teeth stopped my lips. "You are not going to tell me who is fucking my slut." I've never felt more horny in my life than when she called me a slut. She made me want to do some naughty stuff. Sensual, naughty stuff. "It's not like we're together, right, Daddy?" My lips were pursed into an innocent smile. She snarled and shoved my head down onto her cock. I could hear a muscle snap in my mouth as it expanded beyond its capacity once more.

It wouldn't be twenty hours before her cock was in my mouth again.

My mouth watered as her salty tip felt like it had made touch with my lungs and raptured them, because I couldn't breathe via my mouth or nose. "I told you I wouldn't help you." She raised my head, and I groaned in agony. My head seemed lifted from the water as I panted feverishly. "Who is it?" Let me know so that I can murder him."

Her words set fire to my spirit, since poison was exactly what I needed in my life, whether I liked it or not. I've never met a lady or guy who would kill for me.

She would definitely do it. It shone brightly through her eyes. She shoved me back down onto her cock before I could answer. My hands fell on her thighs, and I attempted to lift my head off her pulsating cock, but she held me down. I couldn't breathe. I need air. I need to feel oxygen pass through my nose again. I patted on her thigh in a panicky manner. But she didn't appear to care.

I could feel her cock extend in my throat, and my eyes bulged. Why did her cock expand in my throat? Was she planning to expose herself in there? No! I couldn't have that.

Her grasp on my hair had loosened, and she was instead guiding me in calming phrases, which was very surprising. "It's okay, doll; you're doing an outstanding job of being my slut."

I gently lifted my head, and when I was halfway up, I gripped her slippery, wet cock and began bobbing my head on approximately 6 inches of it; each time it hit my vulva, I gagged. My pleased eyes met her gaze. "Aren't you going to tell me who else has touched you?"

There was no one else but her. But I decided to have some fun first.

I shook my head, and in an instant her cock was deep in my throat once more, feeling as though it might explode through my head. My tongue and eyes are undergoing muscular training. I could feel the veins in my brain rising, and if this continued, I would die.

********

My mouth still felt like a large, plump, juicy steak was forced into it. The traffic wasn't as severe anymore, but my exhaustion was increasing. Each time I felt my heavy lead eyelids close and my head go limp, I awoke.

I could hear Nikolai's heavy sigh and looked across at her; her form was dark and distant, but I could see her tapping her lap. "Lay down."

I sneered and turned aside, refusing to believe there was a single bone in her care that allowed me to rest on her lap. Any business to do on her lap would be quite sexy.

"Stop being so hardheaded, doll."

"I am fine—" I let out a long, dragging yawn. I frantically attempted to shove it away, but it was too late.

I swung around, finding her lap extremely attractive; it appears to be defined, but soft, and may serve as my temporary cushion. Laying on her couldn't harm this time.

She grabbed my head and placed one side of my face down on her lap, then she held me down in case I tried to get up. But instead, I closed my eyes.

AN: What do you think of the story so far?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Please comment, vote and add this book to your reading list to get first notified on a chapter being published.
Complete chapter is right over my paid Patreon. Link in the bio
www. Patreon.com/ebookking

com/ebookking