Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Clementine POV

I couldn't stop swearing in my brain, telling myself I wasn't going to tutor her. No part of me wanted to be anywhere near them, let alone instruct her, and even if I did, it should have been done in one of the classrooms. It would be much better if there was a blackboard with chalk, and it just feels like the fix setting.

I wanted to be nowhere near a Mafia, which would be her house or, more accurately, her drugged-up house, with nothing but drugs and guys sniffing about. Fuck, I had already imagined it.

The naked females, as high as kites, smoke thick in the air like a cloud, and there she was, Nikolai Ivanov, in the middle of it all.

The bell had rung, and everyone had left except for Amber. She stayed back, giving me that look. I knew I was supposed to accompany her to the front gate and wait for her mother, father, or whatever she called her. I called her daddy last night. I was her little toy, or puppet, as she called it last night, and I just remembered that my face was on her phone, not just my face, but me in a pretty jammed up position.

When I see her, I will insist that she erase it.

"I am not tutoring you." With malice, I said.

"YOU ARE."

Yes, she sounded precisely like her mother, who couldn't accept no for an answer because anything was possible with her. "Fine, I will catch up."

She shrugged. "She'll come for you one way or another, so either come or let her pull you out."

I would rather that she drag me out; I will fight, and I believe in sticking up for my rights, until the pistol was pointed precisely at my forehead.

She went out of the classroom, and I began packing up all of the books. Next class, I will teach everyone how to clean up after themselves.

I couldn't take having to clean every day after school. I knew there were janitors nearby, but I wanted to make their duties a little simpler. I grabbed the eraser for the blackboard and began erasing the dusty chalk writing from the board, leaving a trail of dust on the black sheet.

My hand was dusty, and my least favorite part was when the dust got all up in my nostrils and exacerbated my sneezing attack. I could feel it coming as my nostrils opened up, about to burst.

"Ahhh..." The worst part was that it felt like an orgasm, but with a guy, every time they hit a region for the second time and you grunted in ecstacy, they moved to an unpleasant spot and you lost that feeling. That was exactly how my sneeze felt: it was on its way but not quite there. "Ahhhhhhh..." Fuck, where was it? "Ahhh...cho!" I let out, and I felt immediately relieved.

"Bless you."

When I heard that voice, I felt a constant chill down my spine. I doubt I'd ever get rid of that voice or her in general. I shoved my drenched panties and hot teenaged behavior to the side. I rolled my eyes, obviously upset by both the chalk dust and her. "What?!"

"I believe I have asked you previously, Ms. Yuri."

She may have called me, Doll, and I could have dropped the eraser and followed her into the car like a lost soul. The endearment she chose for me was already growing on me, and it made me feel sick and excited in my stomach. This culminated in this morning, when she had her dick rammed into another pussy and was referred to as a doll. I had no idea why I was so filled with jealousy, yet there I was. Now I was appalled that I may have caught anything, as her dick was most likely in everything without a condom. I was honestly looking for itching around my mouth and then a STD pimple on the top of it.