Chapter 46: The Quidditch World Cup

The group continued their walk, and as they finally got to the hill, they were now gazing at a large field, and there were hundreds of tents everywhere and people walking everywhere as well as people flying over the tents on their brooms, with the flags of Ireland and Bulgaria set up as well, and they could see from the edge of the hill on the other side a large stadium peaking through.

"Go on, look at that!" Arthur said. "Well, kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!"

The group was then walking somewhere in the middle of the field, seeing some people juggling things, as well as selling different merchandise

The group was then walking somewhere in the middle of the field, seeing some people juggling things, as well as selling different merchandise. The place was packed with people, as everyone was here to watch the large Quidditch match between Ireland and Bulgaria.

"Stay together! Keep up, girls!" Arthur called as he and Amos led them to the tents they were staying at.

"Look!" Ginny said to Hermione and Caitlin as she pointed at something among the crowd.

Joni, Harry and Ron also kept looking everywhere as they followed Arthur and Amos.

As they kept walking, several people who were flying on their broomsticks flew right over the group. One was so low that everyone had to duck a little.

"Blimey!" Amos shouted.

Everyone got up after recovering and resumed walking ahead.

"Parting of the ways, i think, old chap." Amos said to Arthur, tapping him on the back.

"See you at the match." Arthur said and the two shook hands.

"See you."

"Cedric." Arthur said to Cedric and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Ced, Come on." Amos said to his son, and the two parted ways with the rest, walking further ahead.

"See you later, Cedric!" Fred called out.

Arthur led the kids in a different direction before they got to a normal sized tent.

"Ah." He said as he opened it up for everyone to walk in. "Home sweet home."

"What?" Harry asked confused, not knowing how they all were going to fit inside the tent.

Fred and George were the first ones to enter, followed by the girls, then Ron and Joni, and Arthur. Harry stayed behind for a small second before he also got inside.

"Excellent, excellent." Arthur said. "All to the bath."

"Caitlin, Ginny, look! Look." Hermione said.

As Harry was now inside he noticed that the tent had been enchanted to be large enough for a large group of people. There were several armchairs in the middle of the room, with a fireplace next to the, and a total of rooms which worked as bedrooms for everyone, while another one was a kitchen.