Chapter 48: The Triwizard Tournament

Two weeks had passed following the Quidditch World Cup and the sudden attack of the Death Eaters. The quartet was sitting in the Hogwarts Express on their way to Hogwarts for their fourth year. Before they had left, Bill had let them know they'd be seeing more of him this year, but when the kids tried to ask what exactly was happening at Hogwarts, nobody would give a straight answer, only saying that this year would be quite interesting.

Hermione was in the compartment the quartet was sitting in, reading a Daily Prophet article about the sudden appearance of the Dark Mark at the World Cup, which hadn't been seen for the past 13 years. Joni was next to her, playing with Millie and Crookshanks on his lap, while Harry and Ron sat on the opposite side, with Ron reading something.

"Anything from the trolley? Anything from the trolley?"

An elderly trolley lady then approached their compartment, and the boys quickly started to reach for their pockets for Galleons, all three ready to get something from the trolley

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" the trolley lady asked.

"Packet of Drooble's and a Licorice Wand." Ron said as he got up.

As the trolley lady gave him the Droodle's, Ron looked at the trolley before he changed his mind, as he didn't have that much money.

"On second thought, just the Droodle's."

"It's all right, i'll get it. Don't worry." Harry tried to offer buy him the Licorice.

"Just the Droodle's. Thanks." Ron kept insisting then walked back into his seat.

"I'll have two Cauldron Cakes and three Pumpkin Pasties, please." Joni said.

The trolley lady then gave Joni the sweets he asked for.

"Thank you." Joni thanked the lady and got back next to Hermione, before he gave her one Pumpkin Pasty. "Got you one as well, since i know you love them."

"Thanks." She smiled and took the Pasty and started to eat it.

While Harry started to look around for what he might want to buy, someone came from behind the trolley lady.

"Two Pumpkin Pasties, please."

Harry turned to his left, and saw it was Cho Chang, a now-fifth year Ravenclaw student whom he met last year during Gryffindors Quidditch match against Ravenclaw. Harry started to awkwardly look at Cho and smile at her, who politely smiled back before the trolley lady gave her the Pumpkin Pasties.

 Harry started to awkwardly look at Cho and smile at her, who politely smiled back before the trolley lady gave her the Pumpkin Pasties