Chapter 30: The Leaky Cauldron

Joni and Harry entered inside the Leaky Cauldron, and inside there were several people having their own drinks. Tom then nodded for the two to walk up the starts, which the twins did after dropping their suitcases.

"Room 11." Tom said to the worker, and the man began to take the twins' suitcases to the room the brothers were going to be staying.

Up the stairs, Tom opened a door for the twins, and to their surprise they saw their pets on a table.

"Hedwig." Harry said happily, walking to his owl.

"Millie." Joni then said, and followed Harry's example.

"Right smart pets you got there, Mr. Potters." Tom said from behind. "They arrived here just five minutes before yourselves."

There was a throat clearing sound coming from the other end of the room, and the three saw the Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, looking out the window, his back facing the three.

"As the Minister for Magic, it is my duty to inform you, Mr. Potter..." Fudge spoke to Harry, and Tom pulled the twins to two seats. "... that earlier this evening your uncle's sister was located a little south of Sheffield, circling a chimney stack."

When the twins sat down, Tom started to offer them anything to drink and eat, and while Harry wasn't hungry and declined, Joni decided to be polite and accept the drink and food, as he himself was feeling hungry

"The Accidental Magic Reversal Department was dispatched immediately. She has been properly punctured and her memory modified. She will have no recollection of the incident whatsoever. So that's that..." Fudge continued to explain while he turned away from the window and walked to the twins while smiling. "... and no harm done."

The twins then turned to face Tom when they heard a cracking sound, and saw he had cracked few nuts in his hand.

"Pea soup?" Fudge asked.

"Um, no, thank you." Harry said.

"I think the few breads were enough for me, Minister." Joni said.

"Minister?" Harry asked.

"Yes?"

"I don't understand."

"Understand?"

"I broke the law. Underage wizards can't use magic at home."

"Oh, come now." Fudge said while waving his hands. "The Ministry doesn't send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunts."

Tom then started to laugh, but when Fudge glared at him, Tom quickly quieted down and looked down.