Chapter 17: Flourish and Blotts

Few seconds earlier, Harry came sliding on his back from a fireplace in a store he didn't recognize. He coughed as he was now covered in dust. He took his glasses and put them back on as they fallen off when they came flying in, though now the left side of the glasses were cracked. He got himself up and was about start looking around before Joni came sliding into the room on his stomach, and he started coughing as well.

"Why--" 'cough' "Why is it so dusty?"

"Joni?" Harry asked, kneel'd down and helped his brother up. "What are you doing here?"

"Helping your sorry arse, of course." He said before slapping Harry on the back of his head, who let out "Ouch!"

"What part of "speak very, very clearly" did you not get?" He asked sarcastically.

"Sorry." Harry said while rubbing the back of his head. "My voice cracked at that moment. Also, was the slap really necessary?"

"Yes. Just because i'm younger doesn't mean i can't punish you."

Joni then looked where they were.

"Where are we anyway?"

"I don't know."

They noticed that there were bottles and shelves that had skulls placed inside them, and this creep'd the twins quite a bit, with Joni even tapping one of the jars few times.

"What kind of shop sells real-looking skulls?" Harry asked quietly.

"I don't think the good kind." Joni also said quietly.

Harry then noticed a creepy looking rotting hand on a table and got close to it. He started to put his hand around the hand before the hand closed it's fingers around Harry's and placed itself against the table.

Joni heard the sound and quickly got to his brother, and the started to try and rip the fingers off from Harry's. Harry then turned to look at the store's large window and noticed the familiar-looking blonde hair of Draco Malfoy and orange-patched Eremita Snyde peaking inside.

"Joni."

Joni looked at Harry, who nodded towards the window. He turned around and saw Malfoy and Snyde, who were approaching the door to the store. The brothers finally managed to rip the fingers off.

"Hide in that chest." Harry nodded to a huge chest next to a coffin which he got inside, and Joni went inside the chest.

Malfoy and Snyde opened the door and got inside the same store the twins were in, known as Borgin and Burkes. Malfoy noticed a small statue and placed his hand on it, before an end of cane with a head of a snake on it hit the statue, causing Malfoy to lift hand off and Snyde to look.

"Don't touch anything, Draco." The man ordered. He was wearing a black uniform, and like Draco, his hair was blond, although it reached the middle of his back. This was Lucius Malfoy, Draco's father.

"Yes, father." Draco replied nervously.