Chapter 47: The Dark Mark

Later that night, the Potters, the Weasleys, Hermione and Caitlin were back in the tent, having a small party after the Quidditch match was over. The Irish had won the match, despite Viktor Krum catching the Snitch. When Fred and George were about to collect their bet money, Bagman had tried to pay them with Leprechaun gold, but with Joni knowing it would disappear soon, he exposed his attempt, so Bagman was forced to pay with real Galleon.

"Krum! Krum! Krum!" Harry and Ron kept chanting.

Fred and George were in the middle of the tent moving around and singing, Joni and Hermione were sitting by the bed. Mr Weasley then heard weird noises and sounds coming from outside and walked out to check what was happening.

"There's no one like Krum." Ron then bellowed, not accepting the Bulgarias loss, and he stood up on a small table.

"Krum?" Fred asked.

"Dumb Krum?" George added.

"He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind." Ron kept going.

Fred and George then started to circle around Ron while flapping their arms like wings.

"He's more than an athlete."

"Dumb Krum." Fred said and threw his Irish cloak over Ron.

" Fred said and threw his Irish cloak over Ron

"He's an artist." Ron said excitedly, removing the cloak from his head.

"I think you're in love, Ron." Ginny said jokingly.

"Shut up."

"Viktor, i love you. Viktor i do." Fred and George started singing.

"When we're apart my heart beats for you." Joni and Harry then joined in.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on." Fred said as he looked at the entrance when he heard the noises.

While Ron started wrestling with George, Mr Weasley suddenly came back inside, all worried.

"Stop! Stop it!" He said as he separated Ron and George from wrestling, causing everyone to stop the party. "It's not the Irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now!"

When Joni and Harry exited the tent first, they saw people running everywhere, panicking and screaming while some of the tents were light on fire, and they were joined by Hermione, Ron and Caitlin, while Hermione took a tight hold on Joni's arm.

Looking to where people were running from, the teens saw a group of dark wizards, wearing dark cloaks and hoods, as well as skull-like masks concealing their faces, marching across the campsite. Some were holding torches, shooting fire from them on the tents, while others pointed their wands skyward, were four people were tumbling eerily high above.

"Who are those people?" Ginny asked, pointing at the people tumbling.

"Muggles." Mr. Weasley replied.