Chapter 51

Leto stared at Bree while she was sleeping. It was amazing how her eyes, nose and mouth were packed into such a small face, but it was as cute as a rabbit. Leto had to fight the urge to touch Bree's cheek. To be honest, that wasn't the only place that he wanted to touch.

Leto remembered kissing her. He wanted to kiss her lips again, which tasted sweet. However, Leto fought against his own desires, fearing that Bree, who was still asleep, would wake up again if he touched her. The result was that his desire was lost.

It was a tough fight, but Leto, who managed to overcome it, could not feel relieved yet. The area that he was most concerned about for a while was definitely his lower abdomen. He almost got into trouble because it kept reacting whenever it brushed against Bree's thigh.

"What if she thinks it's disgusting?"

Leto was very worried. Not to mention she was a person who liked women, not men. Briseis Pierre. He was worried she was freaked out by his physical reaction, and might keep her distance from him. At times like these, Leto wanted to cut off his lower part without hesitation. He hated being despised by Bree more than losing his gender identity.

"Just for you..."

Leto smiled even as he lamented.

When he first prepared to crossdress as a woman, he wanted to bite his tongue. Even if it was something he had to do to survive, it felt weird to have long hair and a different figure. Moreover, he cared about what other people thought. He grew up as a proud man throughout his life, so it was understandable. However, his family's secret forced him to disguise himself as a woman.

His family hated gossip. Two boys. And one was illegitimate. This fact alone was enough to get everyone talking. So, from the day Leto reached his adolescence year, the year before he entered the academy, he spent his life as a woman. But, just because he was dressed as a woman did not mean that he was not talked about among people. Rumours spread that the reason the Arsene family hid about their female child until now was because she was incompetent.

'You still belong to this family, Leto. What kind of shame do you bring to us, so much so that you're being ignored?'

That was why he was immediately sent to the famous Lexley Academy, one of the most prestigious schools. They thought that Leto, who always wanted to be recognised as a member of the Arsene family, would only feel relieved by then.

'Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!'

Contrary to their thoughts, his mind and heart darkened. His suppressed heart was on the verge of exploding. This was because the family's involvement intensified as soon as he entered the academy. It was all thanks to none other than her who appeared in front of him. His academy life, which seemed to be tough and painful, had changed. Only because of Briseis.

"Leah!"

She likes it when he gives her a little attention, but when he's upset or doesn't respond, she gets intimidated right away. Even when she was having trouble with her grades or other issues, she stood by his side.

"Leah."

In the end, Leto laughed because of Bree.

'How nice would it be if you called me by my name instead of Leah?'

Leto slowly began to become greedy. Now, he wanted to be called by his hidden name 'Leto', rather than his fake name 'Leah'.

"Bree."

Just as he called her by her nickname, it was all too late. Just a moment ago, he had won against his desire, but he ended up losing. Leto, who was looking at Bree's face, kissed her on the lips. His heart trembled and the joints of his hands tingled. At the same time, there was also fear. When she wakes up, she might start to avoid him.

Leto embraced Bree.

"I like you."

He made a heartfelt confession. His voice trembled. For some reason, he began to understand how the guys who had confessed to him in the past felt now. Recalling that, Leto regretted it a little. If he had known, he would have rejected them gently to avoid hurting their feelings, rather than firmly refusing  with an unpleasant expression.

"Bree, how long will you stay by my side?"

Leto carefully smoothed her hair.

"...I'm already married to you, having children, and doing everything together."

He must have already imagined their grandchildren.

Leto dreamt of a future with her, but Bree didn't. Leto knew that fact well, so he was a little depressed.

"You're not going to leave me right after you graduate, are you?"

"......."

"......."

"Or are you going to pretend you don't know me tomorrow?"

"......."

"I'm sorry, Bree. Even if that's your will, you can never walk away from me."

He gave up on everything, and he could try giving up anything else, but he won't give up on her. Leto once again tried to steal Bree's lips.

"...What are you doing?"

He heard an unfortunate voice that he didn't wish to hear from behind.

"Leah Arsene."

Damn it.

"What did you do to Bree...!"

"Shh. What if Bree wakes up?"

"Is she hurt?!"

"I told you to be quiet."

"Get away from Bree!"

"What are you doing?"

"That's what I want to say. What have you done?"

"She got hurt in my stead. Bree took the hit of the attack that was aimed at me."

"Then, why are you a man?"

"There's nothing I can do about it, alright? There's hormone pills in my bag, but I don't have my bag."

"How did you get here?"

"I stepped on a black orb and was transported here. After meeting you, it looks like there are a few fixed teleport locations."

"Why did you take all your clothes off?"

"Why? Are you afraid that Bree and I would have done something while you were away?"

So how does he get this guy away from Bree?

"I confessed."

Leto said simply.

"...What?"

"I confessed."

At Leto's words, not only Jimbo's face but also his body stiffened.

"Bree also found out I was a guy."

"...So?"

"So why should I tell you what happened?"

"What?"

"I'll tell you one thing, Bree has decided to keep it a secret that I am a man. So don't go talking nonsense to Bree and just stay put."

"...Tell me what Bree said."