Chapter 26-Two way offensive

August 23, Year 3

While the Hylian Army was beating the **** out of the Pavonians, the Blue Army had already completed its rest at Roscof.

As Kylia's soldiers marched, the air was filled with the sound of boots sloshing in the wet soil and the clanging of swords.

According to the scheduled plan, a two way offensive began. Only a token force would be needed to remain in Roscof.

The 2nd Infantry, 4th Infantry, and 2nd Cavalry under the 2nd battalion, as well as the 2nd company of the KAF all marched west to Konsburg under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Yuter while the 1st Infantry, 3rd Infantry, and 1st Cavalry under the 1st battalion, as well as the 1st company of the KAF all marched east towards Techiya under the command of lieutenant Colonel Odin and Brigadier General/Queen Kylia.

Kylia's battalion was currently marching along the bank of the Rishka river, less than 10 kilometers from Techiya City.

This up north, it gets chilly alot, even in summer, if this place was on earth, the average climate would be similar to Prince George BC Canada, or around 12°F to 76°F.

As they approached the city gates, Kylia called a halt to the march.

"Establish a perimeter, with the KAF securing the skies and the infantry and cavalry forming a defensive line." Kylia looked quite bored when she said that.

Now, the Blue Army has arrived in Techiya, but no reinforcements of the Coalition Army have yet to intercept.

When the Blue Army will launch an attack, how could such a small number of Coalition troops in Techiya be able to defend it.

After Kylia wiped the Coalition Army off the face of this world in the battle of Okland, the coalition had lost its ability to fight back against the Blue wave.

Now the Coalition could only watch as one by one its cities got swallowed up by Kylian forces.

"Your Majesty, our artillery has just finished preparing, and it looks like it will be ready to launch an artillery attack on Techiya soon." Odin reported.

"Order them to fire as soon as possible, I want to end this campaign before the end of this year."

"Yes your Majesty, cannons will fire in 3, 2, 1..."

Suddenly, continuous explosions sounded outside the city as its walls were heavily pounded by Kylia's 4 pound cannons.

Like many previous times with the other cities, the Coalition soldiers who were unlucky to be on the walls at this time were quickly baptized by round shot rounds smashing right through their bodies like tissue paper.

The walls were quickly losing structural integrity as the cannon balls ripped through the walls' stone, causing them to collapse after a few volleys.

"Glory to Kylia!" 400 Kylian Infantrymen cried out as they pushed into the city limits.

"Attack!" When the commander of the 1st Cavalry Company issued the order, Kylian Cavalrymen streamed through the gap opened up by the Infantrymen.

"Kill!" They roared as their horses began to neigh, charging into the narrow streets of Techiya.

200 Cavalrymen were in charge of securing vital junctions, supply depots, and administrative buildings as quickly as possible.

"We surrender!" Numerous Coalition soldiers screamed out across the city as they quickly realized that further resistance was futile in the face of the Blue Army.

After capturing so many cities, the speed of the Blue Army is incomparable to the time when we captured Rosa City.

By Evening that day, the last pockets of Coalition resistance fell to the glorious Blue Army.