Chapter 30

Soon after everyone departed, hugs were given out and everyone made sure to tell me to stay safe. Soon it was just Charlie and I left, I smiled up at him with my bag in hand.

"Ready to go to Romania?" He questioned me with a smirk.

"Yes, sir," I chuckled with a mock salute, "I have dragons waiting for me," He let out a bark of laughter before leading me into the fire place with a hand of floo powder.

"Romanian Dragon Sanctuary, Cabin 3," He quickly stated before throwing the floo powder down. We skipped from fireplace to fireplace, before final we came to a stop.

"I'm going to be sick," I muttered causing Charlie to rush us out of the fireplace and to the bathroom to throw up.

"I am never traveling this far again with floo powder," I grunted afterwards.

"You get used to it," He chuckled as he held my hair back from my face.

"Fuck that," I muttered as I stood up and flushed the toilet, before I began to rinse out my mouth. I fished out my toothbrush and toothpaste that I had brought a long and quickly brushed my teeth. Once that was all said and done Charlie brought me to the extra room in his cabin for me to place my stuff in. Just as I finished unpacking a roar shook the cabin, I quickly shot over to the window and began looking outside to see if I could see the dragon making such a fuss.

"That would be Hank," He chuckled, "You won't be able to see them over here, come on," He held his hand out for me to take I quickly grabbed it and allowed him to lead me out of the cabin. I watched with a big smile on my face as people went about their day while some were relaxing, some were eating, and some were running up to the top of the very hill Charlie was taking us too. That's when another load roar shook the ground.

"Seems like the poor boy is throwing yet, another temper tantrum," Charlie chuckled as we began ascend the hill.

"Oh, does he throw them often?" I questioned him glancing up.

"Where's Weasley?!"

"He should be back by now!"

"Today, is a day I'm typically working, I'm his favorite, and he gets right mad when he doesn't see me.

"Do people often get close with the dragons?" I questioned him.

"Certain ones, mostly the ones who are too injured to be able to fly and need a little extra love and care," He chuckled as we came to the top of the hill. Sure enough there was a very large dragon stomping around glaring at anybody that came to close to him. He noticed another person running down the hill towards him. He got excited for one second before realizing it wasn't the person he was looking for, causing another roar of fury, followed by a streak of fire towards the man. The man quickly dove behind something avoid the flames.

"Yeah, he seems angry," I muttered as I watched him stomp around in a circle once more looking for Charlie. I watched as many dragonologists kept their distance while also trying to calm the poor creature. Charlie let out a chuckle before releasing my hand as he began to jog down the hillside. I let out a laugh as he began to shout at the creature.

"Hank you big lug, I'm right here, calm down," He yelled grabbing the attention of the large dragon. I watched as the dragon quickly stomped his feet in excitement before heading over to Charlie. Charlie quickly began to raise his hands trying to get Hank to stop, but Hank wasn't stopping, I watched as Charlie quickly began to back track , before turning and running. Hank wasn't a fan of Charlie running away, causing him to run faster. I began to laugh, hard, I was once again bent over clutching my stomach as I watch Charlie try to zig and then zag out of the way of the excited dragon.

"Hank!" Charlie began to shout as he was almost hit with a wing just ducking underneath it. Hank let out another roar as Charlie continued to avoid him. I watched as Charlie barely avoid one of Hank's feet slammed down in front of him, "I'm right here, stay still you brat," Charlie shouted underneath the dragon who was now stomping around trying to find Charlie once again. The dragon came to a stop as he tried to figure out where Charlie's voice was coming from, I watched as he slowly stepped out from underneath the dragon.

"Hank," He called causing the dragon to look down, immediately Hank's head was pushing into Charlie's head as he tried to get attention from Charlie. Charlie was pushed backwards as he laughed while rubbing Hank's head, "Cassidy, come meet Hank!" He shouted at me looking back to see me standing up wiping tears from my face with a large smile on my face. I began to slowly make my way down the hill towards Charlie. Charlie reached his hand out towards me as I got within distance, I gently placed my hand in his allowing him to pull me closer to the ferocious dragon. Charlie raised my hand up to place it on Hank's head but Hank raise up letting out a bellow before letting out a line of fire. Charlie quickly grabbed me and threw us both out of the way.

"HANK!" He shouted, before standing up. While I slowly stood and began to back up trying not to draw attention to myself.

"That was stupid Weasley!" A voice shouted behind me, "Hank doesn't like new people," the voice told me as I came to stand next to them. I glanced over and saw Markus, one of Charlie's friends that I met at Hogwarts.

"Only Charlie Fucking Weasley, would yell at a dragon like it's some fucking pet," I laughed as I watched Charlie do exactly that to the dragon who now refused to look at him. Another roar sounded out in the distance causing Hank to perk up before running off, completely forgetting about Charlie.

"Oh I know, he gets into arguments with Hank all the time, usually you can only get close enough for some medical care, but even then it's iffy," Markus laughed shaking his head, "That's a Ukrainian Ironbelly, one of the largest species of dragons in the world, and somehow is Charlie's best friend,"

"Charlie you know these dragons aren't pets correct?" I questioned him with raised eyebrows, "You almost got me killed by the first dragon I've ever seen not in a cage," He came to a stop a couple of feet in front of me, he placed his hands on his hips before letting out a huff.

"I know, that was stupid," He muttered

"I'll be very happy viewing from afar," I chuckled

"We'll do exactly that while you're here," He agreed, "There will be some days that I'll have to work but you're more than welcome to roam around and see the different dragons,"

"I'll draw the dragons I see, so you can tell me all about them later on," I chuckled

"Now that is a smart idea, beauty and brains. How'd you manage to land this one?" Markus questioned but quickly ran away when Charlie took one step towards him.

"Don't worry Markus! I'll find you later!" Charlie shouted after him before turning towards me, "Come on I'll show you where you can go and what areas you should avoid for your safety,"

"Oh so you're not planning my murder, that's good to know," I joked as I laced my hand with his, "Not that you would get away with it, everyone knows I'm here,"

"You don't know what I'm planning, what if I'm just making you think dangerous areas are the safe ones, and the safe ones are the dangerous ones?" He questioned as he began to lead us through the area.

"Touche," I muttered, "Touche,"