Chapter 22

The Quidditch World Cup! I couldn't believe it.

"You're serious?!" I questioned Arthur as I held the ticket in my hand.

"Very, I help out Ludo Bagmans brother, and he got us all tickets," He smiled at me, "That one is for you," I launched myself forward wrapping him into a hug.

"Oh thank you! Thank you!" I shouted he laughed as he hugged me back before releasing me.

"Harry and Hermione will be joining us as well. We'll be picking Harry up tomorrow and Hermione will be arriving sometime tomorrow night," he smiled I jumped up and down clapping my hands.

"Oh but Charlie will be so upset that he missed it," I whispered sadly.

"He won't be missing it, he'll be joining us the day we leave," He smiled at me with a wink causing heat to crawl up my neck and into my cheeks.

During the summer I was very much integrated into the Weasley household and spent most of my time there rather than the empty house. I was actually at the Weasley household when we all received our letters for the year. I watched as Fred and George fled for their lives after Molly saw how terrible their exams were. I watched with wide eyes as she chased the boys yelling and screaming, red in the face. I then chose to turn my attention to my own letter which contained the list of supplies I would need for school that year. I then grabbed out several pieces of parchment and began to write down orders to send out to the stores in Diagon Alley.

"Cassidy dear why don't you just come with all of us to Diagon Alley to get your stuff?" Molly had questioned me. I explained to her what happened the last time I stepped foot in Diagon Alley causing her eyes to become wide as she heard about the threats, harassment that I received not to mention the fact the stores refused to sell to me in person now that my father was on the run. She nodded and proceeded to help me write the letters; thankfully I didn't need to send as many letters this year as I did last.

The day Harry arrived was a fanfare none the less. It took almost half an hour for my laughter to stop, while most people were quick to run away I stood their keeled over for reasons most of them didn't understand. I finally knew what that vision all those months ago were about, the abnormally large tongue, if James were still around I would've explained it to him but I'm sure he's watching rolling with laughter. It didn't help that Molly had stood there, arms crossed not at all impressed with me 'encouraging them' and anytime I attempted to explain I had just doubled over in laughter once more. After a while she let out a huff before storming off.

Later that night Hermione arrived and when morning time rolled around Charlie showed up to join us for breakfast.

"Good morning," he smiled all bright eyed and bushy tail.

"How are you already awake?" I mumbled into my morning tea.

"Because unlike you lot I have a job and don't stay up to random hours of the night," He chuckled as he put some food on his plate. I just let out a hum in acknowledgement before sitting up a bit and proceeded to eat my own food.

Once everybody was rallied we all headed out on our long hike to the portkey that would be waiting for us. Charlie was cracking jokes the whole way there while telling me all about the dragons at the sanctuary. I told him about my summer and what classes I would be taking during the school year and how I wasn't looking forward to NEWT exams. He just laughed at me and told me I would be fine but not to be afraid to send letters to him whenever I get overwhelmed. I smiled and agreed while blushing. I caught all of the Weasleys at some point during the walk taking glances back at us, especially Hermione and Ginny, who constantly turned away giggling. I just rolled my eyes at them each time before turning my attention back to Charlie who just shook his head anytime he caught them as well.