Chapter 28

"Miss Black!" My name was called as I walked through the crowded corridor of the school. I whipped around trying to find Professor McGonagall, causing the Durmstrang students to stop and also look.

"Professor?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I searched for McGonagall.

"Miss Black," She suddenly appeared in front of me, causing me to jump back with a small yelp. I was immediately laughed at by the others around me, causing me to turn and swat at them.

"Oh shut it," I grumbled at them before waving them off towards the class we were just heading to.

"Well Flitwick wasn't lying about you getting on with them, I heard you were causing some shenanigans with them in class," She rose her eyebrow at me.

"Oh we were having just a little bit of fun," I chuckled causing her to shake her head at me.

"That's what your father always said," She chuckled causing a large smile to cross my face.

"Um, did you need something Professor?" I finally questioned, glancing back in the direction of my next class.

"Oh yes," She nodded, "Due to your particular gift, we are requesting for you to keep certain things to yourself," She rose her eyebrows at me.

"Oh, things to do with the tasks, don't want anyone cheating now do we?" I chuckled, "Don't worry, my lips are sealed,"

"Good," She smiled, "Now, off to class with you," She shooed me off causing me to laugh before turning to head off to class.

"Hey Professor?" I questioned as I turned back around and began to walk backwards, she looked at me over her shoulder as she paused her stride, "Tell Charlie I said hello, when he arrives," I laughed before turning and running off.

"Cassidy Black!" She shouted and I knew she was chasing me to demand what all I knew but I was quick to lose her in the crowd. I knew Charlie was coming today even though he didn't dare mention a thing in his latest letter, which is why his usually long letters was quite short, he didn't want to slip up and tell me something I wasn't suppose to know. I finally arrived in class to see everyone staring at me. I gave them all a confused look before slowly turning just to jump at the sight of Viktor standing there staring at me. Immediately everyone began to laugh at me. I punched him in the chest before pushing him to the side to take a seat at our desk.

"For someone so violent, you're quite jumpy," He laughed as he slid into the seat next to me.

"I'm used to people running away from me," I told him with a laugh, "It's a nice change,"

"So what did uh Professor McGonagall want?" He questioned me.

"Oh just warned me not to give anything away in terms of tasks," I told him.

"Do you know anything?" He questioned me but I just looked at him as I imitated zipping my lips closed, locking it, before throwing away the key.

"This is due to me scaring you isn't it?" He demanded to know.

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but you'll never know," I shook my head at him with a smug smile on my face.

"You devious woman," He muttered.

"What can I say, I am a Slytherin," I smirked at him, as Professor Sprout walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of days later I walked through the forest heading towards the sounds of dragons. A bright smile crossed my face as I watched Charlie dive out of the way of a dragons fire.

"Charlie!" I shouted gaining his attention along with the other dragonologist. A glare was quickly directed at me, causing my eyes to go wide as he stood and began to make large strides towards me.