chapter 34

The tension in the throne room thickened as Devina exchanged glances with Lucifer, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Seems like your little girl is here to get you," she remarked, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Lucifer's response was laced with venom as he retorted, "She is not so little anymore," his words carrying a weight of bitter resentment.

Before their conversation could escalate further, the door was ripped from its hinges, sending it crashing to the ground with a deafening roar. Devina's attention snapped towards the entrance, where Deva stood, a determined expression etched upon her features.

   Tension crackled in the air as Devalina locked eyes with Deva standing at the entrance, a simmering fury emanating from her gaze. With a sinister smile, Devina greeted her daughter,

"Oh, see who we have here."

  Deva approached cautiously, her expression resolute yet wary.

As the confrontation escalated, Deva's voice sliced through the air like a blade, her deadly glare fixed upon her mother.

"You call yourself a mother?" she demanded, her words dripping with disdain.

Devina's response was sharp and cutting, her tone laced with bitterness. "Of course, and I remember I had a daughter that loved me," she spat back, her contempt palpable.

"Loved you? Like you loved me? Wow, Mother, you need a round of applause," Deva retorted, her sarcasm punctuated by a roll of her eyes.

The accusation hung heavy in the air as Devina's expression darkened. "You took my father and my husband away from me," she accused, her voice tinged with anguish.

"Me? It was because of your selfishness! You caused all this. If not for your love for power, maybe you would have more kids rather than killing my father and grandfather for just one. Now tell me, Devina," Deva's words cut like knives, her tone icy with resolve.

Devina recoiled at the mention of her name, her shock evident.

"You don't need to be shocked. You should never have the chance of someone calling you a mother. You don't deserve that sentiment," Deva continued, her voice firm and unwavering.

"Damn you, care only for your selfish self," Deva spat, her anger boiling over.

"Shut your mouth," she commanded, her voice seething with rage.

"Or what?" Deva challenged, closing the distance between them with determined strides.

  Without a word, the two women unleashed their formidable powers, dark magic swirling around them like a malevolent storm. Despite Deva's intentions for good, she met her mother's onslaught with skillful precision.

  Their battle raged on, each exchange of blows echoing through the vast expanse of the throne room. Deva fought valiantly, but Devina's dark magic proved overwhelming. Just when it seemed like all hope was lost, Devina rose from the ground with a chilling laughter, her form enveloped in an ominous aura.

Before Deva could react, both women ascended into the sky, their conflict taking to the heavens. The throne room, now a distant speck below them, faded into the background as they clashed amidst the clouds. Their powers clashed in a dazzling display of light and shadow, painting the sky with their tumultuous battle.

  In the dimly lit throne room, the clash of magic between Devina and Deva was a spectacle to behold. Arcane energies crackled and surged as their powers collided, each spell casting shadows that danced across the walls. With each maneuver, the air vibrated with the intensity of their confrontation.