chapter 8

I looked at Lucifer who was staring at his food quietly, looking so innocent but have a deadly mind.

  " you want to get Hades distracted," he said, why can't he just do as if he doesn't know a thing for once, always interrupting my privacy?

  "Can you mind your business?" I asked.

  " keep your mouth shut before I make you shut it yourself," he said and I scoffed.

  " well Hades need some distraction, he is so annoying and I don't know why someone so nice and gentle would fall for him besides he is ugly," I said, Lucifer looked at me and smirked.

  " killing you will feel so better though," he said and my eyes immediately widened.

  " killing me?" I exclaimed.
  " I swear, I'm going to haunt you" I added.

  " I'm the devil, little witch remember that, and I bet I'm going to be watching you every day begging for mercy, it's only if I even allow you into hell" he said without showing any mercy, he was so cold-hearted, does he even have a heart?.

  " I hate you," I said abruptly, there was no reply from him, so I ate my food.

  " if you are not eating your food, you can always give me, and I will gladly accept it" I said but I couldn't feel his presence there, I turned my glance in his direction, but he wasn't there, " now I feel like a fool," I murmur.

                      later that day.

     Lauren hasn't come to the room since she left with Hades, I hope he didn't do anything with her, or else I'm going to kill him,

  " how are you going to kill him, when you don't even have any power" I mumbled. I looked at my face in the mirror, I looked so dull, I hadn't gone outside for days, if I told Lucifer he would gladly decline, but what if I sneaked out? I opened the door of my room, I was surprised to see Lauren at the doorstep, her eyes were red and puffy, and her cheeks.

  " What's wrong Lauren?" I asked, she sniffed and I opened the door widely for her to go in, she entered the room and sat on the bed, I went to her and sat beside her.

  " Can you tell me why you have been crying,?" I asked again.

  " mas- Master Hayes told me something that hurts," she sobbed, I looked at her before hugging her, she was shocked but she hugged me back. I was so angry at Hayes, for hurting Lauren's feelings.

  "What did he say,?" I asked.

  " he said I didn't get his attention and talk less of his love," she said. I smiled and touched her black hair.

  " see Lauren, how did he know you didn't get his attention when you got his attention for him saying you didn't get his attention," Lauren looked at me in total confusion.

  " I'm so confused right now," Lauren said.

  " oh yeah, I just said something very confusing" I growl out and hit my head.

  " Lauren you are very beautiful, like one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my entire life, you are nice, and a genuine person, there is no way someone like Hades would ever reject you, you look like a princess and I wish I could give you that title, he noticed you were putting on makeup because you got his attention, he will start falling for you very soon, I assure you" she blushed as I said those words, I smiled at her before hugging her again.

  " Lauren" I called and she looked at me.

  " I want to sneak out," I told her, she gasped immediately.