chapter 2

I and Marvan have grown close; he is sweet, loving, and treats me like a queen, I believe I like him, tomorrow is the wedding day, and I am overjoyed because I want to be by his side every day. Sorry for falling for him so readily. I looked at the blue gown, it is stunning, and I can not wait to wear it.

   "Why are you smiling like that?" Dariana asked with a smile.

   "Maybe it is because of Prince Charming," Paula suggested.

   "You both are wrong," I murmured, as they both frowned. Paula washed my hair, and Dariana rose up.

  "I have some good news, princess Deva," Dariana stated cheerfully.

  "What?" With anxiety, I inquired.

  "I am pregnant," she said, patting her stomach.

  "Wow!" I exclaimed. "When did you find out??" I asked.

  "yesterday," she said.

  "Jarax was really happy when I told him," she said referring to her husband, her husband also works here as a palace guard which makes it easier for both of them, while Paula's husband worked far away from here.

" congratulations dariana, paula you are next," I said happily, paula smiled sadly at me and I quickly understood her expression.

" don't feel sad Paula, you are going to see him soon" I assured her. she smiled weakly before nodding her head.

" what if I convince grandmother to hire your husband as a palace guard, what do you think?" her eyes light up immediately.

" I would love it, my princess, I would forever be grateful to you," she said bowing her head.

" would he accept?" I asked.

" yes he would, it has been his dream to work here," she said smiling, I stare at her before looking at dariana and we all laughed.

" so about you and Marvan, does he likes you?" Dariana asked.

" hmmmmm, I don't know yet but I think he does," I said recollecting every memory I had with him.

" has he kissed you yet?" Dariana asked again, I looked at her and looked away shyly smiling to myself.

" he has?" Paula asked.

" not yet, tomorrow," I said and they both looked at me.

" do you mean you are going to get intimate with him tomorrow?" Dariana asked. I smile at the thought of me and Marvan on one bed, it sounds so fun.

" only if he asks for it," I Said, " is it painful?" I asked.

" well just for a while but he is a vampire, vampire doesn't take it slow and easy," paula said.

" That was what you heard, he might be gentle, you know" Dariana said.

" hmmmmmmm, now it's getting awkward," I Said.

" by the look of his face, I think.... he is going to be gentle like...".

" fine, I know can you now stop talking about my husband to be," I asked cutting her short".

" someone is getting jealous" paula teased as we all began to laugh, I love them so much, they always find a way to chill me up without them my whole life would have been boring!!!!

                   ~~wedding day~~

  " you look so beautiful princess Deva" dariana compliment me.

  " Thanks," I said as my face flushed red.

  " you are always welcome my princess," she said.

  "I wonder what he is going to be like," I said.