chapter 13

UNEDITED

                      Third persons POV

  " No Mother"

  " Leave me alone"

  " You killed her"

  " I hate you"

  " I rather die than live with you again"

  " You don't know him"

  " Don't do that mother"

  " Don't kill him, please"

  " Don't kill her too please"

  " I will do anything"

  " Mother"
  " Mother"
  " Mother"

   " Princess Deva? "

   " Princess Deva"

  " Princess Deva"

  Deva woke up from her deadly dream, her breathing was fast with tears rolling down her cheeks, her long hair was messy, her cheeks were swollen, and her eyes were puffy. Deva quickly hugged Lauren who was staring at her.

  " You had a nightmare?" Lauren asked and she nodded. This was the first nightmare she had after Lucifer.

  " Do you want me to get you water?" Lauren asked.

  " Please wait a minute" Deva said as she continued to hug Lauren, she didn't want to let go of her, she was so scared that even being in a room alone would scare her to death. She felt a presence in the room and Lauren quickly entangled from the hug. Lucifer was staring at them, Lauren quickly stood up and then left the room without even sparing Lucifer a glance.

   Lucifer was with a glass of water in his hands, he went closer to her and handed over the water to her. She was shocked that Lucifer could even have the soft heart to bring her water or did he poison it?

  " It is pure," he said as if he read her mind, of course he did. She drank from the glass of water finishing all the water in a gulp. Lucifer looked at Princess Deva as she drank all of the water.

Devina is a fool for turning her dreams into nightmares, he knew Devina would have something planned already but is she a fool to think she can deceive him? He caused all of this, if he hadn't decided to Grant her wish about having a child, this wouldn't have been happening.

  " Thank you" Deva murmured. He nodded then walked out of the room.

                           Past.

  " I told you before Devina I would take the child once she is five, you know I hate delays" Lucifer angrily said.

  " Please forgive me, my Lord"

  " There is no forgiveness in this" Lucifer groaned out.

  " You were born to be barren but I gave you a chance, you know I don't give without taking something in return" Lucifer said, Devina did not know what to do

  " I would do anything just name your prize my Lord" Devina said.

  " I don't need anything from you Devina" Lucifer angrily says.

  " But I have an offer," Devina said and smirked.

  " What offer?" Lucifer asked.

  " You will have to give me 15 more years with the child" Lucifer nodded waiting for what she wanted to say.

  " the head of my husband and father"

                       Present day

                        Deva POV

  I stare at the toasted honey bread and a glass of milk on the table. Lucifer was already eating from his own. I didn't have the appetite to eat this food, I kept on staring at him as he ate from the bread, and soon I got lost in how he chewed it perfectly, he drank from his mug of coffee then licked his lips, those lips, how soft will it be? I wonder how it would move so perfectly with mine.

  "If you want something You can just ask, princess" he murmured and smirked. I felt my cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

  " Ewwn," I said and did as if I was puking. I looked at him, he seemed so annoyed.

  "Can your Marvan guy even have this?" He asked pointing at his face.

  " He sure does have it" I said and he frowned.

  " But it's so unfortunate that he is married now to another girl" he said and my head almost exploded.

  " He is married?" I asked and he nodded proudly.

  " What?" I felt betrayed, it had not even been long since I left.

  " Get it straight into your rotten brain, he never liked you he was just trying to get into your gown not pants" he said and laughed, I would say that laugh was charming but he just mocked me by saying gown instead of pants but wait a sec, Marvan was using me. Nowadays, he says he loves me.

  " You're a lying Lucifer?" I said in more of a question.

  " But unfortunately I am not" Lucifer said then stood up.

  " Don't go yet" I said then quickly went to hold him, I felt something like a breeze that was when I realized that I was in Lucifer's room.

  " How the f*ck did you do that?" He asked with his eyes.

  " Do what?" I asked.

  " You can't teleport with me until I give you access to it but you just held me and you actually teleported with me" he explained and I proudly put my hands on my waist.

  " Magic," I said with my head raised.

  " Your mom stole powers can't even do that and besides you are a powerless witch," he said before quickly replacing his confused face with his normal emotionless face.

  " At least I got you confused for once," I said then touched his face, I would lie if I didn't feel this kind of excitement with my hands just on his face. He sent me a deadly glare, I didn't even think twice before removing my hands from his handsome and smooth face.

  " Now get out from my Chambers," he said and I rolled my eyes, I walked to his bed and then lay on it, it was so bouncing as I thought. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the softness of the bed.

  " Can I spend a night on your bed?" I asked him and his emotionless face turned to a deadly smirk.

  " Maybe," he said and I quickly shook the thought of me and him out of my head.

  " I will just go to my room" I said and he quickly stopped me.

  " Well I don't mind," he said then smiled.

Please vote and comment