chapter 28

🍒DEVA🍒

  I tried to push him away, but he grabbed my neck and pulled my lips closer to his.

Was I getting raped, or what? I am not going to lie, this kiss felt good, but I have the feeling I was doing something wrong. Lucifer was the only person I could kiss, no one else.

"Tell me, you do not like when I kiss you," he says as he starts tracing lines on my thighs.

"No, I don't," I replied, attempting to push his hands away from my thighs.

"I like how you are trying to resist, but you do not really have to," he says. I really do not need to resist; what the fuck is wrong with this guy?

" Don't you dare to...." I gasped when I saw his face again.

Wait, was I dreaming, or does this guy look like Lucifer?

"Wait-but what the fuck is happening?" I exclaimed, and he quickly covered my mouth before smiling.

"You did not tell me you were going to pay a little visit to your mother," he says before letting go of my mouth.

"Are you really Lucifer?" I asked, stunned by his sudden appearance.

"Of course, darling," he says, and I place my hands on his face.

I gasped again before suddenly hugging him.

" Lucifer?" I called nearly in tears. He hugged me back and patted my hair.

"I missed you," I murmured, not letting go of him. I felt his sudden jerk, but he just sighed and gently kissed my hair.

"Why did you leave without informing me?" He asks, still patting my hair.

I knew I would have told him before I left, but I was completely wrong.

"My mother was with my friends, and I could not leave them to die because of me," I said, withdrawing from the hug.

"I swear I regretted my actions." I hugged him again as he calmed down.

"How did you change your appearance?" I asked, smiling and refusing to let go of him.

"We have lots of magicians In hell, I was able to deceive your mother without her knowledge, but you must play along," he stated.

We both sat on my bed, and he held my hands.

"We are going to leave as soon as we know everything is fine." I nodded.

"You can get us out of here as soon as possible, correct?" I inquired, but he responded negatively.

"I lost my powers," he confesses. Wait, what? I thought, Oh crap. This is going to be incredibly difficult.

"I am sorry," I muttered. "How are you going to change your appearance back?"

He stood up and held me up, snaked his hands around my waist, and gave me a light peck on the cheek.

"Do you want to see it?" He asks softly, pecking my lips. Oh my goodness, my cheeks started hurting. I agreed with a nod.

"Kiss me?" He says. I did not hesitate to press my lips against his. I missed his soft lips and his tender hands around me, they made me feel so safe.

"You can look right now," he says. He appeared to be a completely different person, even though he was still attractive.

"I think I would rather you look like this," I teased. His expression abruptly changed to a frown.

"You want to play that game with me, huh?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"What game?" I asked, then hugged him.