chapter 23

DEVONA KINGDOM 🌘 🌙

Devina sat on her throne, something had been worrying her for a while; she sighed and looked at the sorcerer reverend.

"Is there any way Lucifer could ever lose his powers?" She posed the question. The sorcerer gave her a long look before asking.

"Why do you feel this way?" Devina stood up and proceeded towards the sorcerer reverend.

"Why does he need a portal to get to hell?" Devina inquired, causing the reverend to gasp.

"He is Lucifer, he can travel to Earth whenever he wants without a portal; why does it need one now?" Devina asked curiously.

"Perhaps because he brought Princess Deva along with him," the sorcerer concluded.

"No, he is Lucifer, remember, and he can take a hundred people without flinching, so.... why is this...?" She paused before looking at the sorcerer and smiling.

"There is only one way to find out," she replies, laughing devilishly.

              ~~~~~~~~🌗~~~~~~~~~

"This is your daughter, uh?" Devina inquired, and Latakia responded by nodding.

"Hmm, is this what you intend to use to replace my daughter?" Devina's eyes widened in terror.

Latakia looked at his daughter and nodded.

"The spell will give her the shapes and looks, my queen," the sorcerer reverend stated.

" well from my point of view, it seems like the spell isn't going to work" Devina remarked.

" why? My queen" lLatakiaasked. Devina scoffed and headed towards Sare.

"My daughter has everything, including beauty, shapes, and knowledge, but it appears that your daughter is missing a lot of things," Devina explains. Then she touched Sare's face.

"Your chin is too chubby, your hair is too blonde, you are too tall, too tiny, and..." Devina paused before sighing.

"The spell will work, my queen," the sorcerer reverend stated. Devina stared at Latakia and then at Sare.

"Does she understand what she needs to do?" Devina asked.

"Yes, my queen," Latakia responded.

"You are not your daughter, Latakia," Devina remarked, still giggling in her head due to his moniker.

"Yes, my queen," Sare responded.

"Paula there is going to teach you everything she knows about Deva, so do not ruin this plan," Devin warned firmly.

"I will not, my queen," Sare answered, bowing her head.

"Good," Devina smiled to herself. Lucifer will be astonished when he finally reaches her hands. She is going to torture him till he submits to her and begs for mercy!!!!!

                       🍒DEVA🍒

I am not sure why I was smiling like a girl who had recently gotten her crush to like her back, but I was.

Lucifer approached me and then stood in front of me.

Marvan, who appeared to be terrified, swiftly shook it.

"Maybe if you had not blinded her, this would not have happened," Marvan muttered as he moved closer to Lucifer. This guy really got the nerves.

My hands came into contact with Lucifer's, and I gripped them fiercely.