chapter 10

UNEDİTED      

                DEVONA KİNGDOM 🌗🌙

  " what are we going to do about it, my queen?" fatalious asked queen devina. she thought for a while, the Devil isn't someone you deal with and go scout free.

  " if he takes her forever we will not have a queen after you my queen" another said bowing his head.

  " we will have to give the crown to your fore cousin" another suggested.

  " the royal crown will be passed to another person who is suitable instead" fatalious says as he tried to hide the fear in him.

  " silence" Devina yelled and everywhere went silent. she stood up from the throne.

  " you suppose to have known your queen by now"  she says angrily.

  " i have a plan" she said.

  " her two handmaid's, dariana and Paula".

                         Deva POV

  " he gets angry easily, i just said a simple word then he is angry, i wish he was so ugly and smelling then I wouldn't be that concern but that face is just too handsome to be his own, he doesn't even use it wisely, my mouth is another problem, must i talk all the time, i really need to stop talking because if i don't stop talking i will get into many troubles or he might even kill me because he is so angry and if he is angry, he is annoying and stupid and if he is annoying and stupid, he is going to have a burning hair and eyes and if he has a burning hair and hair he is tell me to strip and i don't like that" i explained and let out a loud cry, Lauren smiled as she stare at me.

  " he hates me" i moaned out.

  " i don't think so" Lauren said.

  " but I think so, he was so harsh and annoyed" Lauren thought for a while.

  " what if you apologise to him?" she asked.

  " with what?, you know he can't just accept my apologies just like that" i snuggled my head on to her shoulders.

  " you know princess Deva, he is really scary but he's really a gentle giant".

  " gentle giant indeed" i murmur.

  "would you want me to make your water my princess?" she asked and i nodded. i removed my heads from her shoulders then she stood up from the bed before going into the bathroom. if it wasn't for Lauren i guess I would have died of boredom, she came back moment later smiling.

  " your water is ready, my princess" she said bowing her head.

  " thank you" i said then stood up.

  " i would get you a dress before you come back" she said softly. i took a warm bath then put on a robe.  A knock was then heard on the door.

  " come in" Lauren walked in with a cushion of clothes, she smiled to me.

  " do you ever think of the lord liking you?" Lauren questioned. i looked stunned for a while with my eyes wide opened.

  " i have never thought of that before and will never think of that aren't you seeing the person you're talking about, he is Lucifer and has a cold hearted heart" i almost screamed but she ended up laughing.

  " what's so funny" i asked.

  " well the rumors flying around the palace is that the lord is going to fall in love with you" she said, i looked at her confused.

  " i think it's my turn to laugh now"

  " I'm serious princess Deva, why haven't he punish or kill you even when you insulted him and slapped you, the lord doesn't take that from anybody not even master Hades" i looked at her blankly, i was unable to talk, there is no way he could start liking me.

  " I am a guest Lauren what do you think?, I'm actually paying for my mother's debt which i don't know about" Lauren stood there for a while.

  " sorry about that" She murmured.

  " here is your clothes, i think it will be best if you talk to the lord in this" she said.

   " Damnation" i cursed.

  " what's wrong" Lauren asked.

  " I am not wearing this dress like this, i look like a whore" i exclaimed.

  " princess Deva, this is just like a normal dress for princesses" she said.

  " but-but look at this" i said pointing to my pushed up breasts.

  " it doesn't matters".

  " are you sure?" i asked.

  " yeah 100% sure" she said and i nodded.

  " the dress makes you look more feminine" she said.

  " thanks" i murmur.

                           LUCİFER😈👿

  he sat on the dinning chair and waited patiently for deva, She was always late Everytime they were going to have dinner together, though he doesn't really need to eat, he is the devil, he is immortal but because of Deva that's why, he always come for dinner, he felt her walked into the dinning room but he paid 0 attention to her, she sat on her seat and he began to eat.

  " hey" she called out but he ignored.

  " I'm really sorry for what happened out there but you didn't really need to be angry with me, i was just saying but anyways I'm sorry" she explained and he ignored again. she sighs then drank from her glass of water.

  " have anyone ever told you that you're arrogant and ignorant?" she asked.

  ignore

  " why are you quiet?" she asked.

  " shut the f*ck up, little witch" he murmur enough for her to hear.

  " fine fine, at least you talked" she said smiling even though he didn't look at her he could still feel her smiling.

   she finished her food and stood up.

  " see you tomorrow" she said and began to walked away. he looked at her as she walked away but was shocked of the clothes she put on, it was not her big ball gown but a tight body hugging gown, which show off her cleavages.

  " Deva?" he called and she quickly turn to answer him. who f*cking dressed her, he thought as he looked at her breast that wasn't fully covered.

  " come closer" he Said. she looked at him confused but decided to obey him, she went closer. he stare at her for a while after she was standing in front of him and murmur.

  " were you trying to seduce me?"!!!!

TBC

Please vote and comment